Dragonforce: Not your typical Awesome

Dragonforce: Not your typical Awesome

Postby Romdeau » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:36 pm

I was wondering if anyone else lurking on these forums shares the same fascination as I do for the band "Dragonforce". My fascination with them began several months ago and at one point I wouldn't listen to anything except them; I love their sound and appreciate the amount of talent they must have in order to produce their ridiculously long tracks. My favorite song by them currently is "Soldier of the Wasteland".
Romdeau

Re: Dragonforce: Not your typical Awesome

Postby erestor » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:33 pm

i find them amazing to say the least. the fact that the lead guitarist [i think he is lead, he does most solos] plays alot of the complicated stuff as if playing a piano is just mind blowing.dragon foce video watch begining to see piano playing at 4:00 an on too. my friend saw them in concert somewhere in north texas a year or so ago and told me about them. i have been hooked ever since. although they are great i have been told that they are not that great live. one, they play easier cords; and two, they mess up alot. however, they are still good.
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Re: Dragonforce: Not your typical Awesome

Postby EvilGenius » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 am

I like them. I don't particularly care for the guitar duels in every song, and they suck garbage live, but the singing in the videos is good.
EvilGenius

Return to General Off Topic