My Farewell Address

Re: My Farewell Address

Postby Callonia » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Farewell Pancakes, its a pity that you're leaving coz I like reading ur threads.
Callonia

Postby worthing » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Sad....now all we have is bad trolls in these forums that think they are doing it well
worthing

Postby InigoMontoya » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Farewell, Pancakes. If I could give you parting advice, I'd recommend you try to open yourself to the possibility you have some potential areas of growth. Specifically, you can improve the way you interact with others and demonstrate more respect. It's not the "what" of your posts so much as the "how" that gets you into trouble. If you fail to correct this problem, I think you will be frustrated in life.
InigoMontoya

Postby harvest4god » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 pm

InigoMontoya wrote:Farewell, Pancakes. If I could give you parting advice, I'd recommend you try to open yourself to the possibility you have some potential areas of growth. Specifically, you can improve the way you interact with others and demonstrate more respect. It's not the "what" of your posts so much as the "how" that gets you into trouble. If you fail to correct this problem, I think you will be frustrated in life.

I have to agree here. You have solid points, but you delivery is insulting. Good luck in life. I wish you well.
harvest4god

Postby AznApple » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Because of your unjustified attacks against me in multiple threads, I am glad to see you go Pancakes...and I hope you never come back
AznApple

Postby Ethikx » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Come back for any tournaments to say hi ;th2
Ethikx

Postby fargone » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Ok Pancakes, this is an opportunity to show you are a man of your words. ;zagar

buh bye...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby methebest » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:23 pm

yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

i mean bye
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby neviscus » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:56 pm

You know, I will miss Pancakes' creativity, I will miss him as a player. I always enjoyed getting to see the few matches he did show. Though, cakes if you happen to read this I want to say, that I did enjoy hearing from you, but I want to also say, I agree with the few vets who posted about your attitude. Like what was said about a seemed superiority. I know it might take a while, but people would treat you differently, and by that I mean better, if you would change the delivery. Like comparing a high five to a punch in the gut
neviscus

Postby Romdeau » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Too bad he never figured out his attitude and delivery are what put most of us off.
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic