My Farewell Address

Re: My Farewell Address

Postby rsvlito » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:20 pm

"I got 99 problems but a cakes ain't one" ;)
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby Ethikx » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm

The cake is a lie.
Ethikx

Postby imortal12233 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Ethikx wrote:The cake is a lie.

That in itself is actually a lie, the cake is very real, you just don't get to have any :).
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby angelspawn » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Meh, i don't get why people complain(ed) about Pancakes. I've seen (& managed) alot of people with worse attitudes. (i was... or actually still am :roll: a forummoderator for a VERY active MMORPG forum)
Why feel bothered by 'how' Pancakes says things?? It's the internetz, i got used to the fact people feel like saying whatever they want in the way they want it and i advice you to do the same. Grow some skin against it. The merrit of the arguments are far more interesting. I for one enjoyed reading Pancakes statements... :(
angelspawn

Postby methebest » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Ethikx wrote:The cake is a lie.

and pie is good
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby rsvlito » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:53 pm

angelspawn wrote:Meh, i don't get why people complain(ed) about Pancakes. I've seen (& managed) alot of people with worse attitudes. (i was... or actually still am :roll: a forummoderator for a VERY active MMORPG forum)
Why feel bothered by 'how' Pancakes says things?? It's the internetz, i got used to the fact people feel like saying whatever they want in the way they want it and i advice you to do the same. Grow some skin against it. The merrit of the arguments are far more interesting. I for one enjoyed reading Pancakes statements... :(

His forum posts never really bothered me. In game chat is a different story...
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby Ditto » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:03 am

angelspawn wrote:Meh, i don't get why people complain(ed) about Pancakes. I've seen (& managed) alot of people with worse attitudes. (i was... or actually still am :roll: a forummoderator for a VERY active MMORPG forum)

This man has got the point. Btw thanks for the other day angel...you're probably the only one out of many vet players in folrart who doesn't feel the need to unleash 9000+powerlevel supermeta every time they see lv20 noob using starter deck just to prove that they can...though I think that I'll take a nice,long break from the game since I find the current state of this game I'm in somewhat un..incentive.
Ditto

Postby TemRa » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:12 am

a few problems with this I'd like to point out
1. Just because YOU enjoyed something someone wrote doesn't mean the people he was belittling enjoyed it. I generally don't care about most posts but if I'm targeted I tend to side with either liking or not liking the post (not to be confused with agreeing vs disagreeing)
2. Being a forum mod has absolutely no value here. That's like saying "I'm a puppy with an abnoxiously high IQ"
3. Thick skin doesn't mean that you sit back and take verbal abuse via the internet, it simply means that you don't go out of your way to get hurt by it. Please don't try to use the "grow a thicker skin" line when people are saying that the delivery needs work.
4. I too enjoy SOME of cake's posts but at times I find it hard to want to keep reading on when the tone goes a little like "abnoxious snob followed by God complex followed by wannabe Alteil prof. followed by Community College Art Major (it's a bit of an inside joke so I understand if no1 gets this last 1)"
5. The merrit of the arguement IS NOT more interesting than the content of the post. "Both your dad's ****s combined with the other two ****s up their ***es results in 4 failures like you" is not more interesting to read than "2+2=4", I assure you that a drawn out, long winded statements that can easily be said in ten words are not a pleasure to read and tend to make people go "NEXT!"
6. Everyone is not you. Just because you can tollerate being talked down to, and possibly enjoy it, doesn't mean that everyone else likes it. Maybe you're one of those people that enjoys a nice hard punch to the balls over a high 5, but again that's just you.
7. Seriously, what does you being a forum mod have anything to do here? Just bragging? Trying to pump your e-peen bro? UmadBro?
TemRa

Postby Ditto » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:34 am

^
Someone really got mad with this post, but I don't think it's angel. :lol:
Ditto

Postby angelspawn » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:17 am

@Temra; It just means i've seen worse then Pancakes? ;) And you're right, nobody here is me. But perhaps it wouldn't hurt if you were a little so the internet badguys don't get under your skin. If some troll calls your mother a ****, just go 'meh'.

I admit that IRL i would get annoyed, but being part of online games and forums too long made me realise it's mostly a facade. Certain people put on acts and attitudes trying to have fun. Instead of getting worked up about it i enjoy attacking their points or point out the obvious flaws of their statements. (yes, i enjoy a good argument) Things get real interesting when they put more effort in it with perhaps a core of truth, like pancakes used to do...

So sure, nobody is me. But man, if a little cocky attitude already rubs you the wrong way here... :|

@Ditto; You're welcome. Sad to hear you're not gonna give this game another try though. Perhaps in the future things will be different again so stick around, and maybe one day we will meet again in the arena's? ;)
angelspawn

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic