My Farewell Address

Re: My Farewell Address

Postby imortal12233 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:10 pm

I believe cakes hasn't quit the game, just gave up on the forum.
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby Teru » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Cakes never said he was quitting Alteil, all he said was
Cakes wrote:...there is no reason for me to watch the forum activity any more or discuss tactics on it.

I doubt anyone who's spent as much as cakes did would quit that easily.
Teru

Postby garcia1000 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Kemious wrote:And while you may attract more flies with honey than vinegar

This isn't true!

http://xkcd.com/357/
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Lateralus923 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Romdeau wrote:
InigoMontoya wrote:Angel, I don't know if you've seen The Social Network, but it's worth watching. In it, Mark Zuckerberg is great at what he does, but not so good with people. There's a brilliant scene in the beginning where he is out on a date and it doesn't go so well. I can just imagine you witnessing their interaction then telling the girl that she needs to get a thicker skin. LOL! :lol: Good luck with that approach!

The validity of that movie is questionable, for the record.

Zuckerberg is questionable and not to be trusted. Gingers don't have souls, after all.
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby worthing » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Lateralus923 wrote:
Romdeau wrote:
InigoMontoya wrote:Angel, I don't know if you've seen The Social Network, but it's worth watching. In it, Mark Zuckerberg is great at what he does, but not so good with people. There's a brilliant scene in the beginning where he is out on a date and it doesn't go so well. I can just imagine you witnessing their interaction then telling the girl that she needs to get a thicker skin. LOL! :lol: Good luck with that approach!

The validity of that movie is questionable, for the record.

Zuckerberg is questionable and not to be trusted. Gingers don't have souls, after all.

:(
worthing

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:52 am

I'd like to disagree with Ernst being useless. I'd love to have more of him and more blessings. using blessing on him and using Mayleen to keep him full health really works surprisingly and is a fun way to piss off your opponent. :)
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Gota » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:19 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:I'd like to disagree with Ernst being useless. I'd love to have more of him and more blessings. using blessing on him and using Mayleen to keep him full health really works surprisingly and is a fun way to piss off your opponent. :)

its an all eggs in 1 basket strategy, and frankly, I'd rather do that to guardian than Ernst, because Guardian's counter can effectively kill off multiple units in a turn, while Ernst is just 1 attack per turn. Ernst can be swarmed much easier and killed off than guardian because her counter can kill off opposing threats. While Ernst just sit there and gets hit.

Thus, Ernst is inferior most of the time. Not saying he won't be good in ANY situation, I'm sure there are some, but most of the time, guardian will be better.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Gota wrote:
VertuHonagan wrote:I'd like to disagree with Ernst being useless. I'd love to have more of him and more blessings. using blessing on him and using Mayleen to keep him full health really works surprisingly and is a fun way to piss off your opponent. :)

its an all eggs in 1 basket strategy, and frankly, I'd rather do that to guardian than Ernst, because Guardian's counter can effectively kill off multiple units in a turn, while Ernst is just 1 attack per turn. Ernst can be swarmed much easier and killed off than guardian because her counter can kill off opposing threats. While Ernst just sit there and gets hit.

Thus, Ernst is inferior most of the time. Not saying he won't be good in ANY situation, I'm sure there are some, but most of the time, guardian will be better.

I completely agree but I prefer Ernst art over Guardians so that makes him my choice if I had 3 of him and 3 of guardian. :)
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby donhoavon » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:46 pm

azurewrath wrote:No worries, the cakes was back in action today! So, the cake must have really been a lie~~~

Another successful joke for azurewrath

SERIOUSLY< DON"T LEAVE THE FORUM. YOUR POSTS MAKE THIS FORUM WHAT IT IS.

A forum without pancakes is just like mornings without breakfast.

On a stroke of randomness, a great way to eat pancakes (not alteil pancakes) is with ice cream,or with ham; melted cheese; and mushroom soup. :D
Pancakes wrote:I live inside the warmth of your hearts
What he didn't mention is that the warmth is the 100 degrees Celsius of heatstroke.

Peralisc2 wrote:my brewed chicken showed me the future
donhoavon

Postby Callonia » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:57 am

What, no hash browns? Seriously its a must.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic