Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Wataru » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:15 am

Hi, Wataru's the name, i like chicken and long walks in the park :3
First time playing an online card game, so far so good, i have to say i'm kinda addicted already @_@

I'd love to chat with u all so drop by at the game's chat room, i don't bite, hard ^.~
Wataru

Postby Verse » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:49 am

Name:Verse or "Embla" <--- what I'm known as in other sites
Starter deck: ;a38

I like videogames, fashion, more.. japanese art then just -anime-, symphonic metal, astrology.

And I'm epic fail at this game XD Love it none the less, even if I have an all loss record I still wanna play~
Wins: 0 Losses: 4

I joined this site because my friend zecarius showed it too me (and then proceeded to beat me violently with his cards). My second day of play (where I won once) was wiped due to some database stuff they where doing and so my record was wiped but I got a nice sum of gran which I spent on clothes and not cards ....yeah I know.. dumb move.

If you see me on the arena (of any sort) please stop buy and give me pointers, no matter what level you are, I'm slowly picking up tactics from other players.

I do have an art gallery, although the art there is nothing special: faintverse.deviantart.com

Anyway pleasure to meet everyone!
Verse

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:52 am

Name : Peralisc, but if my name is too long and hard to remember just call me peril

Starter deck : Lawtia
Sphere i play : Lawtia
Sphere i wanna play : Falkow (**** it, give me some sylphs for god's sake)
Age : more mature than you (if you think otherwise its because you like to be locked in your fantasyworld)
Gender : male (i have a girl avatar in the game just because the boy avatars look crappy, maybe someone add some roacker avatars)
Ego : too big for this place
Dislikes : Unbalanced units that take forever to get to 0 HP at least once
people who tell me to play assa and say assa is imbalanced while it backfires too often
Dislikes more : stress, probably you, 50 - 70 damage counterskill, 50 - 70 damage dealing units with 30 HP and 1 minor buff, santa (for being a 100+ year old fat virgin mostly), loli-school-drama animes and their fanboys
Likes : myself, people like me, school (i maybe dislike incompetent teachers or **** books, but i do like school), bunnies, gorry and/or funny animes and mangas, summer, myself, walking outside during really hot summer days, the way i think, days during summer, warm days, the sea but only during really warm days, bunnies, BUNNIEZ!!!, i rarely make fanarts or paintings so not sure if i should count that

personality : oh ya, lets lie a bit more over the net because its damn easy and everyone else does it

;zagar
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Harion » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:15 pm

me Harion

dislikes: my laptop

someday i'll be famous enough for you to know me
so start sucking up to me now
you never know, i might remember you later
and give you something for it

i run around Alteil with quite a few alts
Padian and Aranelle if you've fought them
Harion2 and Harion3 is obviously me as well

i'm not the one to stick to a winning deck
even if i have it
once i get a winning streak rolling and think that deck will win more than it'll lose
i get bored and make up new decks to lose with

playing is half the fun
deck building is where it's at
if i have all cards in alteil, i will never lose
except on purpose

when i do lose even for real, i'll still tell you i lost on purpose :mrgreen:
My goal is not to win, but to have fun.
But since winning is fun, I can't help but to make winning my goal.
--
Bear killing axe-man was meant to be what it's name suggests - a killer unit. Sadly, there were no bears to kill in Alteil.
Harion

Postby deathmasterb » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:43 pm

I probably should have done this a long time ago, but I don't always do the forum thing. I'm having fun with it now. I've been playing Alteil around 5 months now, seems a lot longer. I took a break in between. Almost finished university now!

Starter deck: Falkow
Play: Folrart Guardian, sometimes Falkow or Gowan. Almost never Lawtia
Donate money: occasionally, but I try not to spend a whole lot ($10-20, unless someone gives me free money)
Lottery: I love the lottery. I actually get good drops there, even with the decreased odds.

Hobbies: Video games, mmorpgs, chess, reading, writing, creating my own games
deathmasterb

Postby Narcissist » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Hello everyone. I am Narcissist. I'm a fantastic person.

My favored sphere is Gowen, and Alteil is the first card game I've really liked since back when I was very young and everyone played that one game. You know, that game where you spend every dollar and cent you had on Pokemon cards, then hoarded them under your bed until the day they would turn you and all your fellow Pokemon-card-stashers into Very Important People. Everyone lost that game, but it was fun while it lasted. I also played Yu-gi-oh for a while, and didn't get into TCGs again after that soured for me. But I wanted to, so here I am, QED.

Back to Alteil. I love thinking up combos and odd files, and with each bit of Gran I buy, I get to move a step away from the realm of idle theory and a step towards the realm of experimenting and maybe even entering a contest or two. So if you don't see me in training, I'll be in chat! Come find me, I'm fun!

I like cooking, video games mostly of the SRPG, platformer, or fighter varieties, dressing nicely, and consuming tobacco smoke. These can get to be expensive hobbies, and I'm afraid Alteil sometimes gets the short end of the straw. But I try to accommodate it as best I can. My favorite color is white. My demographics are male of 19 years, Korean-American, living somewhere about Seattle, Washington, some junior college with intent to transfer to university, and a big fan of anime and manga. Besides Alteil, I currently play MegaTen IMAGINE Online, Smash Brothers Brawl, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and Kingdom of Loathing. The only remaining interesting tidbit about me I can think of at the moment is that due to trouble sleeping and not wishing to form an Ambien dependency, I've rearranged my life into a 28-hour day schedule. I've only done it recently, so I'm looking forward to observing how I react to having my biological clock shifted.
Narcissist

Postby CallMeWBC » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:45 pm

I am WBC.

I like high-end Japanese cell phones(aka Keitai).

I currently own a Sharp WX-T92(gold, made by Sharp), a FOMA P906i(grey, made by Panasonic) and a FOMA SO905i(black, made by Sony Ericsson).

I am planning to buy a FOMA SO906i.

SO906i

P906i

P906i
CallMeWBC

Postby jacesorcerer » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:48 pm

I am the Sorcerer, Jace.
I have mastered other card games, and wish to master this one as well.
I am here to say...I LOVE THIS GAME! :lol:

I have only battled once, and I am already obsessed! I will be playing this game every day from now on! Woot! :D Congrats to the big leaders for coming up with this! ;th2
jacesorcerer

Postby Chau » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Might as well post here.
Been lurking these forums for...a couple weeks now, at least.
Falkow starter, currently level 22.
Great game, and trying my best to make a decent WizKing. xD
Chau

Postby luckysvn777 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:02 am

Roar ;zagar

I am luckysvn777. You may call me Lucky. Or Sev. Doesn't matter.

I joined... two months ago. Well almost 2.5 months now. And I'm a regular poster. So most of you probably know me. But I felt like introducing myself now because I'm special like that. Besides, now you can all learn a little bit about me, because I know you all obviously want to.

I like composing and remixing music (ka-zam: http://www.youtube.com/EllipticalRivalry) There would be more but i've been uber busy this semester. I love strategy games, especially card games, so i'll be here to stay a while. Was pretty big on Yu Gi Oh back in the day. Here, I play a lot of Refess, but tinker with all the spheres. I also play lots of video games. My favorite type would be RPGs. Usually play DS, PS3, and Wii. Currently playing games like Okami, Fallout 3, and Pokemon Platinum. Also: Final Fantasy FTW. I also read manga/watch anime. Currently reading Fairy Tail, and currently watching Gurren Lagann (so awesome imo) and Eureka Seven. And I do read/watch Naruto and One Piece. Because I kinda like it. Meh.

Let's see... what else. I'm 19, live in Western NY, go to college in NJ. I'm an econ major, with possibly a minor in Computer Science. No idea what i'm going to do with that. I'm making it up as I go. Something strategy related could be fun (maybe even card games? I dunno, like i said, I have no idea)

In case its not clear, i am indeed a guy.

Yea... i really don't know what else to put, its 4 in the morning, and I'm random enough to be doing this for no reason.

The more you know ;zagar

Lucky out
luckysvn777

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic