Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Eldena » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Hello, i had an account here for a long time but i just recently decided to start playing. I reallly like this game and looking forward to meet you all around here. ;a33
Leader of: ~Kingdom Hearts~

Kingdom Hearts (lvl 3 guild) is recruiting, just pm me :D
Eldena

Postby Reav3r » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:34 am

I'm Reav3r, and at any one point of time I have 8.21 Jigawatts of electricity running through my mechanical heart, which was forged from the remains of a dead star. :|

I like food. :D

I'm probably evil. ;a39

Nice to meet you all.
Reav3r

Postby casualhero » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:40 am

hello people
casualhero

Postby anewbis » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Uhh....hey, it's Anewbis. I've been here for a few weeks and decided to post here. cya when I cya.
anewbis

Postby IRGRL » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi :)

Im IRGRL or Steph as most know me, I was asked to review your game for the Gaming Magazine Thirteen1.com which is out as of today :)

http://www.thirteen1.com/Issues/1313809/mag.php Page 8-9 is the review.

So yea, I find as I suck at this game, I love it! Hopefully soon not so sucky.

Steph
http://www.irgrl.com
IRGRL

Postby Grain » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm

IRGRL wrote:Hi :)

Im IRGRL or Steph as most know me, I was asked to review your game for the Gaming Magazine Thirteen1.com which is out as of today :)

http://www.thirteen1.com/Issues/1313809/mag.php Page 8-9 is the review.

So yea, I find as I suck at this game, I love it! Hopefully soon not so sucky.

Steph
http://www.irgrl.com

Wow! Thank you very much for giving us some good publicity.
Grain

Postby IRGRL » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:11 pm

If you look through the zine, theres a give away for Alteil as well. Think the admin of Alteil and Thirteen1 got together for this.
Im just glad I was the one whom got to do the review! The game is great.
IRGRL

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks for the publicity, we need a bigger community.

Also, Shade -> Magic Shade Solider/Crest Regenerator Night -> Magic Doll (or something like that) = Lawt starter goodness. Go kick that lvl 1 comp's butt xD
luckysvn777

Postby Phenoca » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Welcome back Eldena. Welcome Reaver, casualhero, anewbis (ha - nice name), and IRGRL :)

IRGRL wrote:So yea, I find as I suck at this game, I love it! Hopefully soon not so sucky.

Hmm. My favourite games are the ones that I suck at.
Exception: FPS genre (I tend to avoid it)
Hmm.
If it weren't for those Meta-players (with the EN and the primclone, and the EM, and now, perhaps, SK) then I wouldn't be playing Alteil anymore.
Being #1 all of the time is just boring.
Exception: Capture the Flags (I haven't really thought of a way to merge CTF and Alteil)

IRGRL wrote:if your bored at work and at school, play Evony. Can anyone else see whats wrong with this message?

Yes!
Evony isn't really a great game.

Zargon wrote:what is likely hacked AoE, Civ, and a couple other games poorly spliced together

Hey - it's not like that.
While I am a Civ fan (well - was), and was an AoE fan (not the PvE AoE but the RTS AoE), I am an even bigger fan of PBBSGs (being a GM of Land of Destiny).
Browser-Based city building games are not hacks of RTS games. I think that the genre has had the greatest success in Germany, although China's game, Heroes of Gaia, is currently at the head of the market (in terms of game-design).

luckysvn777 wrote:Also, Shade -> Magic Shade Solider/Crest Regenerator Night -> Magic Doll (or something like that) = Lawt starter goodness.

Shade --> Magic Shade Soldier --> Crest Regenerator Knight (or Moonlight Warrior, since he will receive the benefits of 'Night' phase and have one more AGI than your Regenerator Knight) = pure win in Crest

Don't play Animated Dead in your first 10 turns.
Ever.
It kills your SP --> no endgame.

Thirteen.com wrote:Black Prophecy

Yay! I still need to get around to downloading Taikodom :/

Omg - you are giving-away Proxies?!
Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!
Grr. I already applied for Allods.

Sad... I can name every card in this review. Except for the 5th SS (is it Dilate or EX: Dilate)? Must be the not-EX (lol @ EX SS).

Addition does look like a good alternative to EX: Primrose.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby ZeroHero » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:04 pm

I've been a pretty competitive Yugioh player for two years now and was introduced to Alteil a couple weeks ago by Tropireno, who I've learned just about everything I know about the game from. I love playing just about any sport and a couple video games; mostly Zelda and sports but I also just got into Metroid. I don't watch much anime but my favorites are Prince of Tennis, Yugioh, and Death Note.
ZeroHero

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic