Behold!!1

Behold!!1

Postby Kyoshi » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:10 pm

Behold at the picture I found!

http://www.j-revolution.com/wp-content/ ... dc0261.jpg ;a31

Behold tis the mighty admins... Got bored and looked through some A-kon 19 pictures and found one of the Alteil booth. I still think it looks really spiffy. Just for those who weren't able to attend and haven't seen it yet. I'll post more if I find them.

Also since I have no clue who is who on the admins I thought it would be cool to find out who was who at the booth.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Re: Behold!!1

Postby Grain » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:18 pm

Forbidden!!!

You don't have permission to access /wp-content/uploads/2008/06/gedc0261.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I see a girl with very red hair.

Maybe a bit too red...

-Grain
Grain

Postby Kyoshi » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Seriously I didn't remember seeing her with that red hair... Supposedly it was the last day of A-kon and did you really have a problem opening it?
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Grain » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:26 pm

Kyoshi wrote:Seriously I didn't remember seeing her with that red hair... Supposedly it was the last day of A-kon and did you really have a problem opening it?

The link didn't work.

I had to copy paste & open a new tab.

-Grain
Grain

Postby Kyoshi » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:32 pm

Grain wrote:
Kyoshi wrote:Seriously I didn't remember seeing her with that red hair... Supposedly it was the last day of A-kon and did you really have a problem opening it?

The link didn't work.

-Grain

Weird I don't know it has worked in my browser if I click it....

Anyways I'm gonna give a random guess to say thats annathered...
alpha428
Kyoshi

Postby Grain » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:35 pm

Kyoshi wrote:
Grain wrote:

The link didn't work.

-Grain

Weird I don't know it has worked in my browser if I click it....

Anyways I'm gonna give a random guess to say thats annathered...

What makes you say that?

-Grain
Grain

Postby Kyoshi » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Well she has red hair and annathered... -nods-
I don't know its a guess and I would guess its Loggress' back you can see.

Like I said it is a guess.

In light of better pictures let us look at the site of theirs on Flicker...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27295838@N04/2546009796/

And after viewing those pictures I think it was lupos that utterly defeated me...
Fun times I must say though.
alpha428
Kyoshi

Postby Grain » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:51 pm

Kyoshi wrote:In light of better pictures let us look at the site of theirs on Flicker...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27295838@N04/2546009796/

Is this better?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alteil/2556966712/

-Grain
Grain

Postby Kyoshi » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:03 pm

I would have to say yes... well now we can all say we know who are admins are. ;a38
alpha428
Kyoshi

Postby AnnaTheRed » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:38 pm

You didn't?! Maybe my hair didn't stand out because of all the cosplayers there.
I'm actually AnnaTheRed for some other reason, but I must say my hair turns red very often.
Anyway, I'm not sure why I look so serious in the picture, though...
I was probably trying my best not to let Lupos beat me. :p (that's actually Lupos' back in the picture, not Logress.)

For those who want to check out our awesome booth, you can see it on our Flickr page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alteil/set ... 397316451/

Also, here's a picture of Lupos and Logress on Halloween 2007.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alteil/259 ... 703941952/
Nothing to do with Alteil or our booth, but I just thought you guys would enjoy this. (and Lupos and Logress aren't here to stop me! hehe)

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Next

Return to General Off Topic