I received an achievement message 2of11

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

I received an achievement message 2of11

Postby ghin » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:15 am

not sure what to make of it so I'm putting this here...
I've done the newbie quest a long time ago I'm not sure what is this for now
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Alteil 2 of 11 Has Been Achieved!

You've earned an Undine! This unit has an Open Skill, an Ability that triggers when the card is first revealed to the enemy. It can be used to make sure one of the enemy's units goes last. You'll find it in your library next time you load your Card File in the Game Tab.

It's impressive that you've defeated your first Iczer in a duel. Now that this milestone is behind you, I'm sure you have a better understanding of your Card File and what it can do. This is the perfect time to edit that Card File and improve on it.

Go to the FILE MENU on the Game Tab and EDIT your Card File. Experiment with switching out Soul Cards or using the cards you've earned so far.If you need help using the FILE, check out the <a target="_blank" href="http://www.alteil.com/rulebook/index.php?page=editing_your_card_file&subsection=the_card_file">RULE BOOK</a> on the Main Page. You can also test these changes by fighting the first NPC again, if you like.

Once you have edited at least one Card File, hit OK to save changes and return here to the Mail Tab. Clicking on INBOX will check for new messages.

NEXT REQUIREMENT: Use the File Menu to edit any Card File.
PRE-REQUISITE: Open to every level Iczer. Have Welcome to Alteil Achievements (1-2)
NEXT REWARD: Cemetery Rats
ghin

Re: I received an achievement message 2of11

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:26 am

Well why don't you just try to do the achievement. See what happens.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: I received an achievement message 2of11

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:22 pm

This gets pointed out once every blue moon (last here), and other than sometimes clogging your mailbox has no negative (or positive) effects, so feel free to ignore it (There's nothing you can do either way, you can't complete it usually).

I remember in one pre-gamepot thread lupos or logress mentioning that something made the script re-send the email, but had no idea what caused it, but I can't find it due to the search function not including the pre-gamepot forum.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Return to Fellana's Laboratory