Lucia

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Lucia

Postby gadu » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:59 pm

How does Devil Knight combo with Lucia?

I tried using her and successfully countered Katana open and healed Curse on the World for 90 HP. On the field, she buffed his ATT to 100, but Refess is slow so opponent wailed on me for a while before I could do anything.

The problem with this card is that it can benefit the opponent as much or more as it benefits you, so why the hell would you take the risk playing it when you can play something else that will only benefit you? It's a bad card on the field primarily and secondly on open.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:56 am

The only thing I can think of that it will do well at is Refess Monsters, 140atk Mammoth, jeezy beezy!
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Anima13 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 am

full healing annette.
Anima13

Postby GOSCAR » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:56 am

Garfath anyone? Atleast his auto doesn't help the enemy.

Hey guys let try to justify a unit that basically helps the enemy!
EDIT: Maybe she was meant to be used with Burning Sun. More brilliant combos like Ermitage+Zagar!
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:45 pm

gadu ... well as i said IF (a big if) it would be able to select enemy that gets AT equal to HP, then IF (another big if) you manage to setup crest devil knight with it and it closes then devil knight's close skill will kill the buffed unit.

I am not saying this is good, but it's closest thing to a reasonable combo that you can get with the card, which shows how horrid she is!

2 simple changes would make it into a good card:
- open heals only allied units, i mean you pay about as much effort as for garfath to summon her ...
- startskill will target the enemy unit that gets the AT changed to HP instead of randomly picking.

Buffing enemy unit's AT isn't really that bad if you buff one of your own's attack.
Besides the card is gowen-refess, imagine all the combo with it were it not for the two backdraws mentioned above. @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:43 pm

So, uh, it combines Garfath's and Gilensa's traits, while potentially adding benefits to the enemy in both aspects... Why would you pick this card over the other two again?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyglare » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 pm

GOSCAR wrote:Garfath anyone? Atleast his auto doesn't help the enemy.

Hey guys let try to justify a unit that basically helps the enemy!
EDIT: Maybe she was meant to be used with Burning Sun. More brilliant combos like Ermitage+Zagar!

I heard that you can decide when to play the card.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby yamyam » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Icyglare wrote:The only thing I can think of that it will do well at is Refess Monsters, 140atk Mammoth, jeezy beezy!

or 90at phoenix chick. Basicly you can buff most gowen and refess monsters with her, since monsters have high hp. think about sphinx that can actually attack while waiting for field revive, or armadillo that can do 80dmg since the 1st hit.
Image Image
yamyam

Previous

Return to Fellana's Laboratory