A Suggestion 2v2

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

A Suggestion 2v2

Postby Allied » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:53 pm

I didn't know where to post it ether but in the furture i know yall are to busy to get around to it now, But are yall even thinking about having 2v2 matches? Like you and your friends find 2 other people or 2 other friends and go head to head.
I kinda see how it would be set up but it would be werid looking.
Allied

Re: A Suggestion 2v2

Postby Kyoshi » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:23 pm

I touched on this in the Guild thread.

And to touch on it lightly. For instance they both pull from the same pool of SP and such and can use each other. So for instance if one player puts 2 into Lawtia then both players have two in Lawtia. But then the field would have to be expanded. And then the problem of if you have two separate(which there would be one for each player counting 4 actual fields) fields where anyone can lay a card on either field. Or would they enlarge the field to say a 4x4 or 5x5 for each team leaving it open that way. Then LP would it be shared or not.

My opinion on half of the 2 vs. 2 if it were ever created. (Took the amount of 5 seconds to formulate that small bit. >,<)

[card=61]Random Card of Whoopsy!?[/card]
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Allied » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:30 pm

I would say like 6X3, Because you have to remember if you got like 5X5, Range will be like, Cant think of how to say it but im sure you know what i mean.
Or give each player there own 3x3
Allied

Postby Kyoshi » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:39 pm

You are right we would have to keep the depth at 3 but the length would need widened a bit and I went to 5 because I think 6 is too big. But the separate fields where each player has one it would just be better to keep battles separate then. Unless team mates can place units on each others fields.

[card=35]Random Card of Not Knowing Dimensions!?[/card]
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Allied » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:59 pm

Yeah, Im still not sure how it would work but im sure the GM's could think of a way, If they even decide to put it in, Which it would be a good idea lol
Allied

Return to Fellana's Laboratory