Free Lotto is Unlimited

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Free Lotto is Unlimited

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:32 am

LuxLead wrote:Uhhhh, lotto is unlimited. That's gonna need a fix!

Ughh, I just confirmed it. Did two pulls and didn't even need requirement.

I can already see people abusing this. Good thing Logress keeps a record of every lotto pull (I hope). :D

People abusing it will suffer tenbatsu lol.
wakka9ca

Re: Free Lotto is Unlimited

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:40 am

I think it's an easter egg. Where is the free lotto anyway?
Last edited by Interfectorexcrem on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby Alan Shore » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:40 am

I confirm. Played a game then clicked on free lotto button. Played another game and the button after the match was still showing. Clicked it and could pull the free lotto again. Made a third game, same happened. Then I tried several pulls without playing and it worked. Was gonna MP Logress (in the hope that no one noticed that and it could be fixed while maintened secret) about this but I noticed that the free lotto male disapeared so I beleive he's aware of this.
I guess you'll have to roll back the server to the moment the lotto was implemented. Too bad I wanted to grind the event today :(
Alan Shore

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:44 am

So it disappeared? Damn it! I am very unlucky today.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:44 am

Alan Shore wrote:I guess you'll have to roll back the server to the moment the lotto was implemented. Too bad I wanted to grind the event today :(

Logress technically sees all the lotto pull result of everyone. As long as there isn't a lot of people using lotto today, it's manually fixable. A rollback may have some issues for those who bought cards and spent money in the meanwhile.
wakka9ca

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 am

Lol!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Alan Shore » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:57 am

Considering you could pull cards 99 by 99 (ya I like testing bugs before reporting), or rather 198 by 198 caus' of the event cards, that would make a LOT of work for Logress to remove them manually. Logical way would be the roll back. That's what I assumed so I thought it wouldn't mind if I did several 99 pull to test some new decks for fun meanwhile this get rolled back :/
Alan Shore

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Alan Shore wrote:Considering you could pull cards 99 by 99 (ya I like testing bugs before reporting), or rather 198 by 198 caus' of the event cards, that would make a LOT of work for Logress to remove them manually. Logical way would be the roll back. That's what I assumed so I thought it wouldn't mind if I did several 99 pull to test some new decks for fun meanwhile this get rolled back :/

Manual removal != 1 card by 1 card though

Manual means he has to go case-by-case to see who actually abused it. I believe it's feasible to do rollbacks on an individual basis and not on the whole server.

From the look of the lucky izcer page, I don't think anyone abused it that much. Although someone did spend at least 500$ in the valentine lotto to get the full page mention.
wakka9ca

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Finally a reason to be logged in more than usually shows up. It's a miracle you get any reason at all to be logged longer and before you know it it's already gone. Why am i not surprised?

GMs i hope you do add anything at all that makes one log in more frequently.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby Alan Shore » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 pm

wakka9ca wrote:Manual removal != 1 card by 1 card though

Manual means he has to go case-by-case to see who actually abused it. I believe it's feasible to do rollbacks on an individual basis and not on the whole server.

Glad to hear that. For the record I loged out after my pulls and I don't mind being rolled back (didnt get a single orange card wich I got 3 of them contrary of other colors wich I own 11+ copies of)

wakka9ca wrote:From the look of the lucky izcer page, I don't think anyone abused it that much. Although someone did spend at least 500$ in the valentine lotto to get the full page mention.

I checked that too but imo unlimited free pulls = unlimited gran from recycling = unlimited 3* pulls (or any other way to buy cards)
Alan Shore

Next

Return to Fellana's Laboratory