Free Lotto is Unlimited

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Free Lotto is Unlimited

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Alan Shore wrote:
wakka9ca wrote:From the look of the lucky izcer page, I don't think anyone abused it that much. Although someone did spend at least 500$ in the valentine lotto to get the full page mention.

I checked that too but imo unlimited free pulls = unlimited gran from recycling = unlimited 3* pulls (or any other way to buy cards)

= frozen account

Brilliant strategy I must say lol.
wakka9ca

Postby gadu » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Alan Shore wrote:Considering you could pull cards 99 by 99 (ya I like testing bugs before reporting), or rather 198 by 198 caus' of the event cards, that would make a LOT of work for Logress to remove them manually. Logical way would be the roll back. That's what I assumed so I thought it wouldn't mind if I did several 99 pull to test some new decks for fun meanwhile this get rolled back :/

Are you saying you got 198 free lotto cards and they were all manually removed by Logress already?

I wish they would fix a lot of the other problems with Alteil this quickly. :(
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:41 pm

It's amazing how fast they can do something when it works in their favor.

Now let's see how long it takes them to add lavato heroes or napoleon, they were coming soon since set 1. So it's almost 4 years and counting ...
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Interfectorexcrem wrote:It's amazing how fast they can do something when it works in their favor

Prevent a major flaw in the system != importing a feature from JP to US.

Although it's about time they import Napoleon or Lavato Heroes...
wakka9ca

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:47 pm

If we are going to argue about emergencies, then i might list all the games or the fun stuff i spent money on, while ignoring this game because of it's unacceptable pricing.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Interfectorexcrem wrote:If we are going to argue about emergencies, then i might list all the games or the fun stuff i spent money on, while ignoring this game because of it's unacceptable pricing.

Then you should be ignoring this game as it's expected rate of return is negative infinity.
wakka9ca

Postby quickdragon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Wish i knew about this glitch. :x
You can't really blame ppl for abusing such a glitch. there are a lot of ppl that don't have the money to buy cards and that was a free chance to get some more and better cards. pfft.. i even bet ppl with money were abusing the glitch. (I definately wouldve bought 99cards 1million times XD, especially if it was for free) :twisted:
Man how i wish i knew about the glitch. :(

Blame the glitch(and the alteil updaters that didn't test it 1st) not the abusers they are only human. ^^ :ugeek:
quickdragon

Postby fargone » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:49 am

quickdragon wrote:
Blame the glitch(and the alteil updaters that didn't test it 1st) not the abusers they are only human. ^^ :ugeek:

I read this and thought, "haha - the updaters aren't human."

Then I thought about it, and sloth came to mind...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Don't click the link! They kill a puppy every time you do!
Interfectorexcrem

Postby quickdragon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:48 am

fargone wrote:
quickdragon wrote:

I read this and thought, "haha - the updaters aren't human."

Then I thought about it, and sloth came to mind...

idk, are they human? maybe they are very tiny aliens that want to rule the world with alteil!? omfg!!!
quickdragon

PreviousNext

Return to Fellana's Laboratory