Free Lotto is Unlimited

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Free Lotto is Unlimited

Postby Ethikx » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Not sure if its a bug or they just removed all females from the 'boys' lotto, but it gives out grimoires as well.
Ethikx

Postby serfiusstyx » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:15 am

quickdragon wrote:Wish i knew about this glitch. :x
You can't really blame ppl for abusing such a glitch. there are a lot of ppl that don't have the money to buy cards and that was a free chance to get some more and better cards. pfft.. i even bet ppl with money were abusing the glitch. (I definately wouldve bought 99cards 1million times XD, especially if it was for free) :twisted:
Man how i wish i knew about the glitch. :(

Blame the glitch(and the alteil updaters that didn't test it 1st) not the abusers they are only human. ^^ :ugeek:

Anything happen to the abusers? I know this happened:

Last Week's Boys Lotto Bug
Written by Logress
Tuesday, 14 February 2012 04:57
We'd hoped we could just leave this one as our fault, but it looks like the sheer volume of cards and gran a few users got give them an unfair advantage. Also, it will be difficult to tell which Valentine's cards were legitimatly earned in battle and which came from the bug, so users who took advantage of the bug to excess will not qualify for Valentine's Collecting event prizes or point cards. As for the extra Cards and Gran from recycling, we will need to figure out something feasable we can do about it. I'll make another announcement soon.

Where's the follow up?
Earn Points...buy Ultimate Game Cards...for 0$
For the Free Player.
serfiusstyx

Postby hexagram » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Apparantly someone did 150 000 ish pulls- tired hand/finger at the end of it- worse than triple changer event for gms. Probably used a computer clicking program though. I wonder if someone hacked it so it was faulty - more likely to be a programming error on the part of the gms /programmers milo B if he still works for alteil? I think

1. Either nothing will be done.

2. A punishment will be implemented eventually - alteil is not great win timing e.g. (new starters) I guestion whether these are needed. Just give users a free prebuild switcher (or 1500/1200/1000 gran) as a last beginners quest for reaching lvl 15 (change the last beginners quest maybe).

For the punishment I think

2.1. It will be very minor - difficulty removing all cards as some people recycled them and used money on other things - and the time delay

2.2. moderate -

2.3.massive- like a ton of bricks - banned accounts and all

I think 1 or 2.1 is most likely just my guess althought I got the winner of worthing vs aces completely wrong albeit most people did. Just looking at errata minor nerfs seem to be preferred altough it is not related

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Johnjo » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:34 am

Seriously, the second i read the title of this thread i saw the captain of the enterprise doing a facepalm. up to now ive always wondered what the point of this thread was. I cant imagine it was to warn alteil staff for the bug. its like telling people around you that the nearest ATM is bugged and is giving out unlimited monies instead of discreetly going to the proper authorities. Im pretty sure that more players got to know about the bug because of this thread.
Johnjo

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:48 am

Johnjo wrote:Seriously, the second i read the title of this thread i saw the captain of the enterprise doing a facepalm. up to now ive always wondered what the point of this thread was. I cant imagine it was to warn alteil staff for the bug. its like telling people around you that the nearest ATM is bugged and is giving out unlimited monies instead of discreetly going to the proper authorities. Im pretty sure that more players got to know about the bug because of this thread.

The bug was fixed within 20-30 minutes of this thread.
wakka9ca

Postby Johnjo » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:12 pm

o rly, and how many cards were pulled during that 20-30 mins after this thread was made? im just saying why make it public knowledge on forum instead of a pm?
Johnjo

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:29 pm

Johnjo wrote:o rly, and how many cards were pulled during that 20-30 mins after this thread was made? im just saying why make it public knowledge on forum instead of a pm?

Because at that point, it was already public knowledge lol. I quoted the original post. At that point, the bug might have been abused since 6am EST.
wakka9ca

Postby quickdragon » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:26 pm

hexagram wrote:Apparantly someone did 150 000 ish pulls- tired hand/finger at the end of it- worse than triple changer event for gms. Probably used a computer clicking program though. I wonder if someone hacked it so it was faulty - more likely to be a programming error on the part of the gms /programmers milo B if he still works for alteil? I think

1. Either nothing will be done.

2. A punishment will be implemented eventually - alteil is not great win timing e.g. (new starters) I guestion whether these are needed. Just give users a free prebuild switcher (or 1500/1200/1000 gran) as a last beginners quest for reaching lvl 15 (change the last beginners quest maybe).

For the punishment I think

2.1. It will be very minor - difficulty removing all cards as some people recycled them and used money on other things - and the time delay

2.2. moderate -

2.3.massive- like a ton of bricks - banned accounts and all

I think 1 or 2.1 is most likely just my guess althought I got the winner of worthing vs aces completely wrong albeit most people did. Just looking at errata minor nerfs seem to be preferred altough it is not related

This is how i see it.
They are getting out premades with pretty good (ex)cards to distract ppl.
Top it off with events that give point cards and crap like that, ppl are too distracted by those stuff and dont think about it anymore.(not that a lot knew about it)
They are just ignoring the fact that it ever happened (havent heard anything about it the last 2-3weeks) and make ppl forget, cause ppl will after some time.
Conclusion: 90% sure it's going to be nr 1 or 2,1 from the quote.
If banning/resetting/removing cards was possible, they wouldve done it the day or week after cause they already knew who (mis)used the glitch.
quickdragon

Postby quickdragon » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:32 pm

The only thing that happened = ppl using the glitch didnt get their price from the valentine event (how sad). :roll:
Like it would matter that much if you already got like 100000+ free cards. :|

Next time pm me about such glitches, i want 100000+ free cards if that is the only punishment. :twisted:
quickdragon

Postby serfiusstyx » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Still hoping for some form of retribution after GC is over.
Earn Points...buy Ultimate Game Cards...for 0$
For the Free Player.
serfiusstyx

PreviousNext

Return to Fellana's Laboratory