Free Lotto is Unlimited

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Free Lotto is Unlimited

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:56 am

quickdragon wrote:The only thing that happened = ppl using the glitch didnt get their price from the valentine event (how sad). :roll:
Like it would matter that much if you already got like 100000+ free cards. :|

Next time pm me about such glitches, i want 100000+ free cards if that is the only punishment. :twisted:

100,000 Cutter of the Cords for you. And they're shielded.
Callonia

Postby quickdragon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Callonia wrote:
quickdragon wrote:The only thing that happened = ppl using the glitch didnt get their price from the valentine event (how sad). :roll:
Like it would matter that much if you already got like 100000+ free cards. :|

Next time pm me about such glitches, i want 100000+ free cards if that is the only punishment. :twisted:

100,000 Cutter of the Cords for you. And they're shielded.

Cutter of the Cord = epic. wish i had 3 of those
quickdragon

Postby hexagram » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Cutter of cord.

Wouldn't be so bad it it had more ag even ag+1 would be much better. 4 ag=op. 3ag=very good. 2ag=ok 1ag=rubbish - keeping all other stats the same. The importance of agility and going first. Blue is the best starter in alteil japan 2 for a reason- high ag -goes first- kill opponent before they have a turn.

Maybe play that lvl 1 +5ag wizard kingdom support/ sylph -good underdog combo.

edit: forgot skill needs opponent to be engaged. Thought it worked like that new miku purple lvl 2 insta kills a pinpoint/random card in range. Maybe combine with engage ss. They should make action skill freer- reduce lawtia lvl by one?
Last edited by hexagram on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:43 pm

hexagram wrote:Cutter of cord.

Wouldn't be so bad it it had more ag even ag+1 would be much better. 4 ag=op. 3ag=very good. 2ag=ok 1ag=rubbish - keeping all other stats the same. The importance of agility and going first. Blue is the best starter in alteil japan 2 for a reason- high ag -goes first- kill opponent before they have a turn.

Maybe play that lvl 1 +5ag wizard kingdom support/ sylph -good underdog combo.

If cutter of the cord were at agi 2, he won't be able to kill some solar kingdom units, but since he is. He is almost guaranteed a kill a turn if he is still alive that is. Somehow.1 agi doesn't matter that much for stuff like cutter of the cord. Its just that people prefer spamming ruuca etc. Much easier to use than cutter of the cord.

Drop cutter of the cord on row 2, then people might refrain from wiping out your whole front row if they can't afford a unit death this turn then, he just basically tanked a turn for you. He is a low lvl bringer, its just that you can't just plop him down on front row and start oneshotting units at random.
Callonia

Previous

Return to Fellana's Laboratory