infinite loading

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

infinite loading

Postby ZeroMan89 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 am

for the past two days now ive gotten infinite loading in the game tab. i dont know what triggers it but it has actually happened on pretty much every sub-tab under Game. had it happen a couple times going to/from arena to file and just had one happen as i got a matchup

yes all my stuff is up to date and such and i am using the latest version of firefox (non-beta) and no i dont have any firewalls active atm
ZeroMan89

Re: infinite loading

Postby fakir » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Same thing for me. Day before the changes (errata) game worked fine and today its all laggy (my connection is ok tested on speedtest.net) . Loading is very long and when i finally reach Forlart Arena and i am about to start a battle with someone it loads in infinity. ( i just nend few points to reach 60 clovers geez)
fakir

Re: infinite loading

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:45 pm

ok i can answer this for you guys, sometimes when loading alteil is famous for disconnecting you. There are 3 major reasons this usually happens. 1 you have a slow connection speed, from either having dial up, or your internet connection is maxed out as it is. If you have dial up, you will have to repeat loading several times, and really dont have to tell you how to fix the second part of it. 2 firefox users in the past have been complaining about failed connection and disconnection multiple time, im not sure if its firefox or the fact alteil and it are not compatible(kinda like how ie and alteil homepage goes scripterror crazy). Try using chrome since it has best succession rate. As for 3, if the first two still keep you from entering, most likely you have a virus, and or your country has banned or limited access to usa ip addresses.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Return to Fellana's Laboratory