Sweeping Tidalwave did not self grim-bane

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Sweeping Tidalwave did not self grim-bane

Postby Haqua » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:35 pm

As title of post shown, my opponent activated Sweeping Tidalwave and returned my Salamander. It didn't grimbane any of his grims. So I thought maybe he only had a single Tidal. But a few turns later he uses another Sweeping and then Banes a return.

Wonder if there was a way to replicate it...

I don't have a premium account so i don't think i can save the match though.
Haqua

Re: Sweeping Tidalwave did not self grim-bane

Postby LoneKnight » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:46 pm

If you are still in the match, copy paste the battle ID (the thing on the top of the chat box) into this topic.
LoneKnight

Postby Romdeau » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:41 pm

More information, otherwise it's just a random testimony.
Romdeau

Postby Haqua » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Well I kinda posted it after the match, but i'll keep that in mind next time LoneKnight

As for the match itself, it was a standard Falkow opening where the opponent went Witch Queen Catherina, but I opened turn 1 Pixy Greatswordwomen, turn 2 I dropped Ex Merc Girl, Proxy of Sea / Oseon was dropped by opponent, Cath was killed by great sword and turn 3 Mage Paladin / Distrier soul activated for opponent targetted my Ex Girl, Turn 3 I then dropped Forest Rhino, and a Folrart Paladin was played by the opponent. Next turn a sweeping tidal came out targeted my pixy, I played Salamander and thats when it got weird, it bane nothing so I figure it was only a single grim file.

The rest of the game it was normal with a few more units, coming out on both sides which lead to a turn 9 return which caught me off guard .
Haqua

Return to Fellana's Laboratory