No Card Text and File Names

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

No Card Text and File Names

Postby ZeroMan89 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:20 pm

as the title says when i am in the game tab the cards have no text at all. chat mode, skills, SP cost, RP and lvl. i think the names still show up and pictures work but the only time i can see wut the opponents SP lvl is is when i change it out of chat mode. i just upgraded to windows 7 ultimate 32 and added in adobe flash support from Lupos thread and still nothing is showing right, even after cpu restart. if there are any other add-ons or extensions i need plz post. thx in advance

EDIT: oh using latest version of firefox
ZeroMan89

Re: No Card Text and File Names

Postby Logress » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Latest version of firefox has been giving me some weird bugs too. I'd try an alternate browser. Also, it flash could be unable to load a font it likes, you could try installing more fonts. I used to install the free version of Acrobat reader to get a bunch more, but I'm sure there are other ways.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby ZeroMan89 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 pm

didnt even work. even downloaded chrome and same situation

EDIT: ok can i get a list of programs needed to run this game properly bcuz ive tried getting adobe, java and shockwave and nothing is working
ZeroMan89

Postby ZeroMan89 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:03 am

yeah ill take any tips possible like does the game need japanese text support to open properly
ZeroMan89

Postby Logress » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:09 pm

It doesn't normally (I've checked) but since it's pretty easy to turrn on Japanese lang support and doesn't take up much space, you might as well try it.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Fellana's Laboratory