Missing cards?

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Missing cards?

Postby Jazzock » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:41 am

This may be a bug or not, but I seem to be missing 3x seasonal cursed runesword fighter ever since I deleted my vengeful WK file...
I'm positive I never recycled her (as I don't tend to recycle seasonal cards, unless its 4th copy of course) but I would like a double check please.
Thanks in advance.
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Re: Missing cards?

Postby Romdeau » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Cursed runes has a seasonal version?
Romdeau

Postby Khiruki » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Eh. I seem to be missing a shielded Kuina. And a shielded Dalos. The Kuina seemed to have disappeared some time around the change from set 3 to set 6 starter while the shielded Dalos... I don't remember. There is a slight possibility that was a dream, as I got him from FM lotto.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby sunbunman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Khiruki wrote:Eh. I seem to be missing a shielded Kuina. And a shielded Dalos. The Kuina seemed to have disappeared some time around the change from set 3 to set 6 starter while the shielded Dalos... I don't remember. There is a slight possibility that was a dream, as I got him from FM lotto.

I don't even... wtfisdis?!
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Jazzock » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Romdeau wrote:Cursed runes has a seasonal version?

Yes she has one, it came out with the last batch of seasonals, she's holding a boar if I remember correctly
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Logress » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:22 pm

OK, this bug is a leftover from that hiccup when we imported the EX cards. The cards are still there in your accounts, but their pointing to corrupt data. Once I fix that data they will re-appear.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Jazzock » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh, so that's what happened. Thanks for the quick reply Logress, let us know when you fix it please :lol:

Jazzock

Postby Logress » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 pm

It will either be during tomorrow morning's maintenance or the day after... just found a bunch more cards that were effected.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Fellana's Laboratory