Missing cards in Recycle List

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Missing cards in Recycle List

Postby ZeRoX99 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:14 am

I was trying to look through my cards to see if I had anything to recycle and it seems that the recycle doesn't list every card.

For instance:
I have 2 salamander (starter) and 2 salamander (regular). I wanted to recycle 1 salamander (regular) but couldn't find it in the recycle list. I could find the starter cards but not the regular cards.

Another one was:
I have 2 cemetery rats (starter) and 2 cemetery rates (regular). Same situation occurred here.

I tried searching for the missing cards with filters (rarity and/or expansion set) and without filters (all rarities; all expansion sets), but still couldn't find it.

I'm not sure what other cards are affected. Also, I'm not sure if this is a universal problem or specific to me.

Thanks.
ZeRoX99

Re: Missing cards in Recycle List

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:30 am

The shop only lists the cards if they are not in a deck. Make sure you remove the cards you want to recycle from your deck first.

If that doesn't help, IDK.

Yeah, it's pretty badly designed, at the very least it should have the option to show the unavailable cards too, possibly listing which decks they are used in...
LoneKnight

Re: Missing cards in Recycle List

Postby ZeRoX99 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:07 am

LoneKnight wrote:The shop only lists the cards if they are not in a deck. Make sure you remove the cards you want to recycle from your deck first.

If that doesn't help, IDK.

Yeah, it's pretty badly designed, at the very least it should have the option to show the unavailable cards too, possibly listing which decks they are used in...

Oh yeah. you're right. It shows up if at least 1 card is not used in the file.

Perhaps it's to prevent accidental recycling if you have cards being used in a file. Probably could be done better. Oh well

Thanks for clearing that up.
ZeRoX99

Return to Fellana's Laboratory