Infinite Focus Bug

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Infinite Focus Bug

Postby Haqua » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 am

so yeah, I just happened to realize my "baby" Giant Dragonfly went on a berserk spree with the focus opening because of my opponent hit it with a mark status effect. Callonia attempted to help me with the battle Id thing. I was a bit lost Lol.

but I think this is it "*** Battle ID: 2261781***

Anyway this is what happened, my dragonfly initially got off it's start effect as usual by hitting his shade. Next turn however it got engaged by opponent Rasam. During the engaged turn dragon fly was hit with Magic Doll Sniper's Mark ability. When the engage effect wore off, my dragonfly activated it's start skill every turn despite not killing something with it's auto ability.
Haqua

Re: Infinite Focus Bug

Postby Callonia » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Logress?
Callonia

Postby Logress » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Checked the code. Even though both use "status" effects, the value of the status var is different, and each one is setting and checking the value correctly. Sooo either that was a fluke caused by a hiccup in the system or the way the system handles status variables overall is bugged. First question, can it be replicated?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Haqua » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm

I don't mind attempting to replicate it, however it's rather rare I even run into a magic doll sniper user.

Not quite sure if the hiccup is caused by the focus being caught by engaged, or was it because it was focused and hit by mark.

You were able to see the match right Logress?
Haqua

Return to Fellana's Laboratory