How Do I Get My Complete Set Cards?

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

How Do I Get My Complete Set Cards?

Postby Pancakes » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 pm

It's already been established that for whatever reason emails do not function between alteil and my computer so I would like my complete set cards but how do I get them? Also, in one of the sets in question I have recycled my normal copies of a 3 star in favor of 3 copies of the seasonal version a long time ago. That should count as a completed set right? I also, I';m missing one copy of Complete Noze, so... I once I get confirmation about my complete set cards I will point card it so that I can get credit for a complete set there.

In fact I recycled several normal versions of cards in favor of the seasonal. I don't see why that would be penalized considering it only means I spent more money.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Re: How Do I Get My Complete Set Cards?

Postby Logress » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Just PM me and I'll take care of it.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:53 am

I would like the seasonals to count too! please tell us it is true!
ErnnLaties

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm

as much as cakes has spent on alteil he should get the cards. simple.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Pancakes » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:58 am

I got my complete set cards. The verdict: They would be fun to play if not for the traditional abuse that already runs rampant in the arena. Every. Single. Game. In alteil is the same 4-5 tactics. Abuse aside, only a few seem viable as actual units. The Refess, Lawtia level 5, and Gowen card seem like good additions. The Falkow cards however beg the question, "Why not play Diodora instead?" I mean, these are cards for big spenders after all, so unless there is some niche being carved out, the way that the refess and gowen cards do, there won't be much use for any of them.

The Gowen card in particular is a lot more game changing than anyone who's actually bothered to read these cards has probably realized. It's really a HUGE deal that a level 3 card has an open skill that can force both players to activate their SS at the same time as opposed to only one unit losing the battle. I'm not sure if Logress realized that or not. He said in the description that these cards usually aren't the key components to any particular strategy, but this Gowen card has the potential to turn once bad openings and SS combinations into viable ones.

My fav is the level 5 girl because she has a good blend of artwork, SS, and unit functionality. In the hands of a big spender, she is actually very powerful. I just don't feel like playing rares on top of rares though and this is what she requires in order to shine. So I probably won't play her for a while even though I like her best. I already know I can win using Eskatia, so I'm not in too big of a hurry to win with Eskatia + this new card. The Refess is probably the 2nd best to play as a unit.

I am pleased they they are not OP. That would have upset me. So all in all. I'm still waiting on the next errata so that cards such as these can actually be used in crazy combinations not just obvious ones such as Eskatia or returns. Oh yeah, I did notice that the new ones are all mage soldiers. I'm going to guess that this will be an even bigger deal later on with new cards being realised. Even now, it is a big deal because it gives the player the oppurtunity to disable his opponent's grims. But then again , there are easier ways to win than to use strategy like that. Especially for the big spender.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 am

Is he seriously hijacking his own threads now?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Is he seriously hijacking his own threads now?

Well it's his own thread, he's free to do as he please with it.
Callonia

Return to Fellana's Laboratory