Set 11 Bug List

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Set 11 Bug List

Postby Ethikx » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Faerie Blessing protects from 'engage until the end of next turn' effects only, such as rasam SS. Verlaat is 'engage for this turn'. Speaking of blessing, it lowers falkow level by 1 but does not say so in the effect.
Ethikx

Postby Logress » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 pm

No, it protects against all engaging, but the protection effect lasts till the end of next turn.

And it's fixed.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Ethikx » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:34 am

Ah, misinterpreted that. Maybe a comma would make it more clear. Also check Aria, Verlaat has engaged her after she did her start skill.
Ethikx

Postby Callonia » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:39 am

Ethikx wrote:Ah, misinterpreted that. Maybe a comma would make it more clear. Also check Aria, Verlaat has engaged her after she did her start skill.

Funny cuz verlaat didn't engage my aria.

But that was weeks ago. So maybe a new bug.
Callonia

Postby justtmpuser » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 am

Your Verlaat or your opponents? I bet problem was with Verlaat himself, not Faerie Blessing. He engaged owner's field properly, but was able to affect engage immune units your opponent controls. And yes, many people don't understand how Faerie Blessing works (that's why they called it very narrow card in chat) because they don't play Refess. It has exactly same wording as The General's Order: "Friendly units cannot be affected by X effects until the end of next turn." Also, comma before uteont doesn't make sense from gramatical point of view.

Off topic: Faerie Blessing is one of best grims ever, it stops Rasam ss, Frog, Chaos Form Anna, King of OP / Verlaat, Shelby SS combo and Storm Wizardess among other things. Heck, if this grim existed before last errata there would be no need to nerf GMBA out of existence. In addition if you run New Refess (KoO/Verlaat, big Miffy, Judie and Guardian) it is guaranteed to return copy of Guardian from cemetary since it's the only non-character with lvl 2+ (no Emerald Carb or Refugee Citizens). Remember my words kids: this card is AMAZING. It's my new Talisman.
justtmpuser

Postby Godric » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:50 am

*** Welcome!! [BattleID:2334391_11] ***
6th shrine knight seems to be immune to either engage or SS, as but Afel SS went off and she was the only one that didn't get engaged for two turns
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby Logress » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:39 pm

I don't seen anything wrong with either 6th or Afel. What else was on the field?
Logress

Postby Godric » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Hmm, I'll try to remember.
6th shrine was in position 5, with a 2nd shrine in slot 6 and 0 shrine in slot 4 on either side of her, and 5th infront of 2nd and then Elaice was behind in position 8. enough numbers for you? :D
On my side of the field I had king verlaat, Lumira, Miff, and possibly Alphonce and Ver&Esk. There had been a farie blessing played earlier in the game, but that was ages ago, but now that i think about it, I don't think 6th shrine had died since it had been played. Maybe there might be something to look into there, even though it shouldn't have affected her anyway.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby Logress » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 pm

OK, I found a bug with Fairie Blessing that might have caused that.
Logress

Postby Callonia » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Logress wrote:OK, I found a bug with Fairie Blessing that might have caused that.

Does it randomly make a unit unengageable for the rest of the game?
Callonia

Previous

Return to Fellana's Laboratory