NPC trolls?

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

NPC trolls?

Postby justtmpuser » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Luminous played Star Dragon, raised Gowen to 1 and then played ...Exploding Spores. Is this for real? Not to mention Return against my field of 2 units: lvl 4 and lvl 5.
justtmpuser

Re: NPC trolls?

Postby Godric » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:26 am

the NPC AI is pretty simple and it pretty much plays its cards in order, so when Return comes up it's just because it was that card's turn to be played.
In the Lumious example, it often plays Exploding spores then Burning Sun for a field wipe. If it didn't play Burning sun next turn, then he either didn't have enough SP, or maybe the grim had been baned.

It's just an NPC, it can only handle simple commands, so don't think it's trolling when it plays rediculous moves. They just don't know any better :P
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby justtmpuser » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 am

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be Salamander, since it was played right after Star Dragon. And Luminous has Lelein ss to go with Burning Sun, so it's really hard to believe it's by design. I know all NPCs are one big predictable bug, but this one was outstanding even by Alteil's standards. ;)
justtmpuser

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:02 am

I don't understand this thread. What is it about? O_o
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Return to Fellana's Laboratory