ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Postby DismantleMe » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:41 am

I am unable to actually see my log in at which is normally at the top of the page unless the game has changed since I have been away but yes thats the main issue
Im certain my flash player and everything is up to date and i experience this with IE, Firefox,Google Chrome and Opera so If anyone could help I would appreciate it
Thanks
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Re: Log in SIgn up the works

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 am

Game is down. They have to relaunch it. Hell knows when they'll do it.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby DismantleMe » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Ohhh, I see :o the game seemed fine o.o dont see why they would need to do this...
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Just take your time and read the news on the main page, that ofcourse only if you really got nothing better to do.

Basically gamepot failed and someone else has the rights over the game now and they claim they need to move the servers first and that's why the game is down. Logress has a new born baby and relaunch will be delayed. Apparently there is nobody else to take care of the game aside from the 2 GMs who need to take care of their kid. :/
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Logress » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:41 pm

We also technically couldn't formally start the contract process until the rights reverted August 1st. Of course, there were informal discussions (which is good otherwise it'd take forever), but now we have to get the real stuff written up by lawyers, and all that. Yes, I was on Skype with Japan in the hospital room the night after.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:24 am

Copy & Past?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby DismantleMe » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Ahhh I see I undertand now but more importantly...
congrats on the baby :D
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby Logress » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Also keep in mind we don't have the Gamepot login system, which stores the GP login name and your password. (and no, they wouldn't even sell it to us -- thanks GP, for being a friend to the end) So, your account name is now going to be your Iczer name (your name as it appears in game) and your password will have reverted back to what it was before GP took over. If your account is less than a year old or you've forgotten your old password, you'll have to reset your password.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:44 pm

:O
They think you're going to use that password list to go into their gamepot accounts and wreck havoc on their servers.
But yeah I can see where that might come from. Gamepot JP is actually quite legit. There are some fun games there.
Icyman2

Return to Fellana's Laboratory