Pre-Release Bugs

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Pre-Release Bugs

Postby onegin » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:02 am

Cant play at Forlat - all games (5) frozen for about an 3 hours, Search for new game have no time limit - it could be for about 10 minutes till i stop it
onegin

Postby Romdeau » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:48 am

When I attempted to login just a moment ago, I was met with a wall of text that read:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The provided anti-forgery token was meant for user "", but the current user is "Romdeau".
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.Mvc.HttpAntiForgeryException: The provided anti-forgery token was meant for user "", but the current user is "Romdeau".

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpAntiForgeryException (0x80004005): The provided anti-forgery token was meant for user "", but the current user is "Romdeau".]
System.Web.Helpers.AntiXsrf.TokenValidator.ValidateTokens(HttpContextBase httpContext, IIdentity identity, AntiForgeryToken sessionToken, AntiForgeryToken fieldToken) +595
System.Web.Helpers.AntiXsrf.AntiForgeryWorker.Validate(HttpContextBase httpContext) +71
System.Web.Helpers.AntiForgery.Validate() +94
System.Web.Mvc.ValidateAntiForgeryTokenAttribute.OnAuthorization(AuthorizationContext filterContext) +20
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAuthorizationFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor) +103
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +478
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +123
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.BeginInvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +287
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__17(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +30
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +123
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.BeginExecuteCore(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +343
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.BeginExecute(RequestContext requestContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +282
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.BeginExecute(RequestContext requestContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +15
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__2(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +76
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +236
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +48
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +16
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +8969496
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +184

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.276
Romdeau

Postby Logress » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Rom, that's the error for when the system thinks there's some kind of double login issue or someone using the back button to change which account it's referencing. MM is working on making the login a smarter, but more details would help.

Can you give us some history on how many accounts/computers you're using to log in? How many browsers,which browser? For example, is it possible you logged in as one user, closed the browser without logging out, and then came back and tried to log in with your main? Or is this all with one account?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Ropey » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:17 pm

I finally make a Genshin/Warrior file that I can be proud of, and poor Gensh keeps getting hammered by the last sets Soul Skills! God knows what else it dosen't recognise.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Romdeau » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:42 am

Logress wrote:Can you give us some history on how many accounts/computers you're using to log in? How many browsers,which browser? For example, is it possible you logged in as one user, closed the browser without logging out, and then came back and tried to log in with your main? Or is this all with one account?

I regularly login to this account from 3 computers (2 at work, 1 from my laptop at Starbucks). I use Chrome and Internet Explorer. I don't login onto any other account ever.
Romdeau

Postby crystalwind12 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:23 pm

I found a bug. The NPC Naomi(the highest level one)'s Enormous frog has two start skills.
crystalwind12

Postby Logress » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:40 pm

OK, fixed the Soul skill issue on Set 11.

Also, that NPC frog isn't a bug, the first skill is NPC-specific, gathering some data on the field so that the NPC can make a slightly less boneheaded decision.

Also, according to the admin panel, Daily Dulest and Beginner's Quest achievements are being awarded. Can anyone confirm that they are showing up as intended on the My Iczer page? Also, anyone want to check out Underdog to see if it's working?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby caeser » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Logress wrote:Also, anyone want to check out Underdog to see if it's working?

The counter is working. I just got a win and it counted. Haven't got 10 wins yet to see if I get the prize tho.
Last edited by caeser on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
caeser

Postby caeser » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Romdeau wrote:
Logress wrote:Can you give us some history on how many accounts/computers you're using to log in? How many browsers,which browser? For example, is it possible you logged in as one user, closed the browser without logging out, and then came back and tried to log in with your main? Or is this all with one account?

I regularly login to this account from 3 computers (2 at work, 1 from my laptop at Starbucks). I use Chrome and Internet Explorer. I don't login onto any other account ever.

FWIW, I just had the same problem. I ran CCleaner and now I was able to log in.
caeser

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:13 pm

We have a new bug submission system up! Post your findings here - https://apocoplay.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

This allows us to reward users who submit bugs and make sure nothing gets lost in the shuffle.

Previously posted bugs will still be rewarded and manually added but please submit all new bugs you find here.
MysteryMan

PreviousNext

Return to Fellana's Laboratory