Joachim bug

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Joachim bug

Postby Spears » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:02 am

Callonia wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:Utheif once won a game vs buffed shin, bkr, jack, allind, and sakura all on the same field using just joachim (with 1 copy l lp left). He played angry mob and opponent triggered ex wiz archer and then used his skill.
And we've been through this before. A counter counts the number of times hit while still above 0 hp and then it checks the condiiton. So if you bof guardian to 0 damage, and opponent plays healing powder, counter will only activate once.

So did Joachim's hp drop to 0 or not? And how many times was he hit while below 0 hp? This is the crucial details that's missing.

No and none.

Odd game mechanic but it seems to be intended.
Spears

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:45 pm

i can add more to the information, especially when fully healled plays apart, number of hits a unit receives is how many counters activate(but only if at the end condition is met) plus any hits that results to hp0 or less and there after is not counted as counter hits, but if the unit is healed and condition is also met then number of hits it took will activate number of counterskills, not a bug, just programmed that way
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby CainHyde » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 pm

I really need to remember this mechanic. >.>
I committed suicide by using multi-hit action to Joachim because I forgot about this.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Previous

Return to Fellana's Laboratory