Underdog wins doesn't work

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Underdog wins doesn't work

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:21 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:File is all orks plus 1x sally, 1x dryad, 2x sp gen. Ss all legit with 1x pom.

>_>
... I just finished a match against an Ork file that fit that description.
AD, please don't tell me you are that Ork player that just genocide my mermaid.
Cause that Ork using at least 2x Angel Trumpet, 1x Oversoul, 3x **** Grebados, Afee SS, and Rasam SS.
If this week UD consider Afee SS and Rasam SS as legit, I'm totally fine with UD broken forever.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:45 am

afel ss is ud. oversoul certainly isn't. At any rate it wasn't me. i only have 1 account and it is identical to my username.

Last win didn't count either-my match versus kemious that went the distance. File is legit. Opponent did not quit. UD win not counted thus it is broke. Only 1x sp gen though 2x great spirit?

Logress, is it double counting great spirits and sp gens? If i had 2x sp gen then used as card of choice a great spirit is it counting that against the totals? I cannot figure out what the problem is.

cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby CainHyde » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:54 am

Well... just parroting MM.
He think he already found out why UD is broken, and will fix it in a few days.
So until he/Logress post they might already fix it this time, you can just waiting and hoping this time your UD win counted.

Btw... Afeemina SS, that removal card that remove lv 3 card from field not Afel SS.
And yeah, the name is something that I can't remember anymore and doesn't identical with your forum nick so not you.
But Ork as UD... >_>
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks cain,

Well i switched out 1 x dryad and 1 x sp gen plus a panther soul for 3x mercenary in an ork file Lol. I managed 2 more wins with the file before leaving for work and still at 2 ud wins since last tuesday.

I don't know if worthing is advocating more units with merecnary's type self buffing but if so i second it. Silveron is similar in that vein as well.

Ex lv2 batora ? gowen guy with lexicon. He can use his auto to buff himself or no? I am kinda surprised he doesn't see more use.

Cheers
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby tof2046 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:33 am

my UD log:
1. play from 2012.12.9
2. ud battles: > 100
3. ud wins: > 50
4. ud record: "Wins: 9", seems can't complete always!!

MY Question:
"WHY NOT DO PUBLIC ANNOUNCE: UD System is DEAD, DON'T PLAY ANYMORE"

Is PUBLIC ANNOUNCE difficult ???

Comment: the last public UD announce
--------------------------------------------------
Underdog is Updated
Written by Logress
Wednesday, 05 December 2012 03:47
Sorry for the lack of warning, the guys were messing around with it for the past two days and running it... and it failed... and running it... and it failed... and running it... and it worked this time! Oh, look Underdog is updated... probably should tell everyone.

As you may remember, there isn't much data about the new cards, so they generally always are on the underdog list the first time it's run since there release. It's nice because it gives early adopters a chance to get some underdog wins will experimenting. SO this is good news for EX 11... although Brahma is still not on the list... so some people must be having fun with her in Folrart already.
--------------------------------------------------
tof2046

Postby Tempest » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:39 am

I really want to do UD...

can we get an update on this issue pls? >_<
Tempest

Postby hexagram » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 am

It is in the to do list of the next script so hopefully will be soughted

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Tempest » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:17 am

zzz
Tempest

Previous

Return to Fellana's Laboratory