Random Opponent Rooms not working

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Random Opponent Rooms not working

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:36 pm

So today the server is up again so myself along with AWOD decided to test some things out. One thing we tried were the 2 rooms of the arena where the rooms search for an opponent for you. Both rooms we continually performed searches for each other for a good 5 minutes yet the game never managed to pair us up with each other inspite of us both being in the room and being the only people in the room. Battles in the training room where you create a game and people join it however still appear to be working just fine.

This may of course be intentionally if the server was set up so people could only play training matches, but just incase it was supposed to still pair you up successfully in the other rooms I figured it was worth point out.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Re: Random Opponent Rooms not working

Postby Allied » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Hmmmm
Sniffles i want to play
Allied

Re: Random Opponent Rooms not working

Postby DWildstar » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:19 pm

The beta has not officially started yet, so it shouldn't be expected that everything such as the random battle arenas should be working at this point. When the game is officially online for people to login, an announcement will be made. Please understand that we're still getting everything ready for all you guys so you can have fun playing during the beta. Once the beta starts, we will welcome any comments you guys have about problems you encounter in the game.

So please, until we make the announcement do not try to log in. Thank you. ;loading
DWildstar

Return to Fellana's Laboratory