Disconnect during match

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Disconnect during match

Postby Dean » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Never had disconnection problem before but I got disconnect twice while playing today (no new cards or special combo was involve, even try different deck). I can re-login after without problem, but losing match because of disconnect while trying to collect eggs is discouraging. So I wonder if its have something to do with your new server...

Battle ID : 2461493_11 and 2461503_11

Happen again... : 2461580_11 and again : BattleID:2461595_11]

Am I the only one? because its unplayable right now.

Edit : Something strange happen to me so maybe it can help to find what is going on. I was watching a live replay and I got the disconnection window again and I was not able to do anything. However the duel was still going on and I could still watch it (behind the disconnection window).
Dean

Re: Disconnect during match

Postby Setsuna » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:09 pm

I am also experiencing a lot of disconnections. It disconnected me once during mirage master and the only two matches I played today both disconnected before 5 turns within a span of 5 minutes. I only recorded the second battle ID: 2461714_11. When I refreshed the screen after the first match disconnected, it redirected between the manage account page and the My Iczer screen 2-3 times before finally stopping on the My Iczer screen (didn't happen the 2nd time).

This is the first time I am seeing a recurring disconnection issue since I started playing. I am using the latest Windows version of Chrome set to the built-in flash player if that helps for debugging.
Setsuna

Postby Kaze » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 am

I thought I'm the only one who experienced this. :?

In my case, the battle is a bit laggy, but still able to finish some of the duels. But, in two of my matches, I got disconnected too.
Still able to log in back normally though.
Kaze

Postby Aoi » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:26 pm

I have experienced alot of dc's too, yesterday had like 4 in a row, today I had at least 2.
ImageImage
Aoi

Return to Fellana's Laboratory