Buying a random card costs 30G in shop

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Buying a random card costs 30G in shop

Postby ammms » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:18 am

I am playing the Japanese version now and the cost for ONE random card is 10G.
A pack of 5 cards is 150G which is the same as the current setting though.
got light?
ammms

Re: Buying a random card costs 30G in shop

Postby Grain » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:40 am

Working as intended.
Grain

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:47 am

So if I understand correctly, and I'm not sure I do, your saying that the random card lottery is 1/3 the price in the Japanese version that it is in the english version (10 g in Japanese as opposed to it being 30g in the english version)? Thats pretty bizarre if thats true, especially since a pack costs 150g in both versions which, at 5 cards per pack, is 30g per card. Maybe their card lottery has a lower probability of getting rare cards then normal packs or the english version's lottery.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Awod » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:31 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:So if I understand correctly, and I'm not sure I do, your saying that the random card lottery is 1/3 the price in the Japanese version that it is in the english version (10 g in Japanese as opposed to it being 30g in the english version)? Thats pretty bizarre if thats true, especially since a pack costs 150g in both versions which, at 5 cards per pack, is 30g per card. Maybe their card lottery has a lower probability of getting rare cards then normal packs or the english version's lottery.

well, they do have more than 100 cards. :P So I think you're correct.
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Postby Kyoshi » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:55 pm

I got nice cards from the lottery so I do not complain... ;attack
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Logress » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:53 pm

You got it. Our lottery costs more than the Japanese because the chance of getting a good card is higher. This is because with a low chance of getting good cards and only 100 cards you'd keep getting the same cards over and over which would be no fun. When we have more cards we'll probably match the Japanese numbers.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Kyoshi » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Logress wrote:You got it. Our lottery costs more than the Japanese because the chance of getting a good card is higher. This is because with a low chance of getting good cards and only 100 cards you'd keep getting the same cards over and over which would be no fun. When we have more cards we'll probably match the Japanese numbers.

When expansions come out will we get a FM lottery?
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Return to Fellana's Laboratory