FM - Fight money Question

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

FM - Fight money Question

Postby Naturalcauz » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:18 pm

Does fight money suppose to add up because mines dont. Seems like it just replaces what you had before.

Say like i have 100 FM already..if i lose or win a duel and i win 140 FM it just replaces the 100 you had instead of adding it to the 100 you already have, equaling 240. it just replaces the 100 and say you have 140.
Naturalcauz

Re: FM - Fight money Question

Postby Kyoshi » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:25 pm

My question is can you buy anything with it.... Every time you win or lose it shows money added to your previous FM. So the FM you see is your new total.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Naturalcauz » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:42 pm

It dont show it added to mine..it just show it replaced the old FM i had before
Naturalcauz

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Kyoshi is correct, its not showing how much you won but how much you have so to know how much you actually won you have to know how much you had previously and subtract that from your new total. Its a weird way of doing it but your total is whats important anyway.

As for Kyoshi's question, yes you can spend it on things, just not cards. If you look in the shop there are avatars, equipment, pets, partners, and backgrounds you can buy that all cost FM. So right now FM doesn't seem like it gets you anything meaningful gameplay wise but it can help you stand out by tricking out your avatar. If we ever get a FM card lottery like DWildStar said the japanese version has, however, that will change.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Kyoshi » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:44 pm

EDIT: Dan beat me to the post but I'm still leaving this post here... Also in the Japanse version they have a card lottery for 100 FM. :EDIT

Naturalcauz wrote:Say like i have 100 FM already..if i lose or win a duel and i win 140 FM it just replaces the 100 you had instead of adding it to the 100 you already have, equaling 240. it just replaces the 100 and say you have 140.

You explained it yourself. Its not adding. Its showing the fight money you gained and adds it already. You go in with 100 and win it shows 140. 140 is not what you won but your new total. Yes it causes a little confusion when you see an GM win and they have like 5000001 FM.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Random » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 am

Is it the same with experience? It shows gaining experience /100 for wins or losses.. and yet my numbers do not add either.. one game it will be 34/100 the next will be 22/100 and i never level up lol
alpha446
Random

Return to Fellana's Laboratory