Draws not possible?

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Draws not possible?

Postby BcDed » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:42 pm

I was in a match with someone and we were both down to one lp with units about to be buried. My unit was buried first and it counted as my loss. Is it supposed to be that way or are they supposed to count as dying at the same time. Is it according to the order in which they were reduced to 0 hp. If it isn't supposed to count as being done all at once how is a draw even possible.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
BcDed

Re: Draws not possible?

Postby DWildstar » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:59 pm

I've never had a draw either, but if 30 turns are taken up without a winner, then it's a draw.
DWildstar

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:07 pm

If more then 30 turns pass (haven't seen this happen) draw occurs. Also, have you ever had multiple units killed by the same effect, such as everyone getting wiped out by a tempest? I haven't had that finish a game for me yet but I'm interested to hear if anyone has if that resulted in a draw and if not who won, the player who played the tempest or the player who didn't? In all other cases it appears that lp damage is dealt in the order the unit is closed (though I'm not even 100% sure of this, it could have just been coincidence so far) so a draw won't occur even if both people have closed units if they were closed at different times.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Kyoshi » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:19 pm

I've had it where I had 1 LP left and the opponent had 3 LP left. I wiped out 4 units of his that were unrevivable and one of my units was unrevivable but of course my unit went first. Is there a method to that madness or is it just a random who gets sent to the graveyard first or is AGL a key in there? Because my unit did have AGL 5 but I wouldn't expect him to be that agile while dead....
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Logress » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:01 pm

You don't lose LP until a Unit is moved into the Cemetery. Closed units are taken off the field in the order they were closed. Basically if your Unit dies first, you're in trouble. Draws happen when you run out of turns. GaoGaiGirl set up her deck for maximum healing and used LeBaeu as a Soul Card, went up against a guy with a Cassawary-king powered Falkow lockdown deck. They drew at 30 turns.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Fellana's Laboratory