Migrating accounts?

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Migrating accounts?

Postby Illyasviel » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:44 pm

Okay, I have this account, and an alpha account. I read that I should be e-mailing my username and password to get my regular account set up or something, but could I get a little clarification on this?

-How would that effect my alpha account? (Didn't do much with it yet, won 4 games, lost 1, bought some potion thingie, tweaked my deck a smidge. Didn't go up a levekl or win any cards.)

-Do I need to e-mail both usernames and passwords, or just this one?

-I'd assume migrating would basically cancel my alpha account, is there anything else I'd need for it before that?
Illyasviel

Re: Migrating accounts?

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Your accomplishments on your alpha account will be lost but the alpha accounts were never meant to be used in the beta, they were meant to be wiped out after alpha and as is my understanding they were only allowed initially in the beta because they were having trouble getting the real accounts working and wanted to allow people to get a taste of the game while they worked out how they were going to get the real accounts working. Currently to get your real account working all you have to do is email lupos with your real account name and password (make sure you get it right including capitalization), its separate from your alpha account so you don't need to include any of that info.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Return to Fellana's Laboratory