Firefox Version 3

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Firefox Version 3

Postby VengefulWarlock » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:25 pm

Hey guys its Venge. I don't know if its just my configurations that are on my computer now that I redid the drives. But now that I'm back on the computer and my New Fire fox 3.0 won't work correctly with the Game its self.
I am much like Ms-Dos Dot! Dot! Dot! Run!
VengefulWarlock

Re: Firefox Version 3

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Just for the record, I use Firefox 3.0 and haven't had any issues, so I don't think its firefox itself that's causing the problems.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby VengefulWarlock » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Thanks Dan.... then I must play with config..... i should have just kept the slow computer like it was. I seem to have more problems with this game now then I did.
I am much like Ms-Dos Dot! Dot! Dot! Run!
VengefulWarlock

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:31 am

I'm curious to hear what specific problems your experiencing?
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Awod » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:39 am

Not sure if this is related but I had similar problems very recently I refreshed the forum and it came up with an odd error, sorry I didn't copy it. Afterwards I went to the homepage and it didn't load tried in opera with same results but it's back and working fine now. If I see it again I'll copy + paste.
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:02 am

Awod wrote:Not sure if this is related but I had similar problems very recently I refreshed the forum and it came up with an odd error, sorry I didn't copy it. Afterwards I went to the homepage and it didn't load tried in opera with same results but it's back and working fine now. If I see it again I'll copy + paste.

Either the servers just crashed or it was that "shutdown" the news was talking about. My understanding was that the shutdown was scheduled for tomorow, not today, but the main page, forum, and game all crashed on me almost at the same time. But just like for you now everything seems to be back up again. The error was something like: *some directory* has crashed, please repair" followed by a bunch of random values.
DanTheTimid

Postby Awod » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:03 am

Yes, that's pretty accurate.
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Return to Fellana's Laboratory