Unable to get into the shop or main game

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Unable to get into the shop or main game

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:30 pm

I had just played a game of alteil then played a little mirage master. After ward I went to the shop since I finally had earned over 30 Gran... however the shop refused to load. It just hung there with the loading image constantly spinning. I decided to log out and back in and try again. The shop still wouldn't load. I tried just playing the game again, but now upon hitting the alteil button and going to the game tab the game would also just hang their in eternal loading with the loading image spinning before me. This time I tried closing the browser entirely, then opened the browser again, went back to the site, and re launched the game. Both the shop and game itself are still hanging. Odd however I seem to still be able to play Mirage Master, view my guild, and view my mail. Its only the shop and main game that refuse to load.

Not really sure what to do at this point, my next act is going to be rebooting my whole computer. This is the first time I've experienced any problem like this since the single day of alpha testing when everything was taking an eternity to load.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Re: Unable to get into the shop or main game

Postby quickkill666 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:50 pm

im getting the same problem so its not your computer
;a38 ;a41 Alpha293
quickkill666

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Rebooting the computer didn't help anything but...

quickkill666 wrote:im getting the same problem so its not your computer

...does indeed suggest that its not my computer anyway but some sort of problem with the game itself. Thank you for letting me know quickkill666.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby quickkill666 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:56 pm

no prob i was about to post something about it myself but you already had a topic
;a38 ;a41 Alpha293
quickkill666

Postby DWildstar » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Since this is still the beta, something was probably being loaded or updated on the server which made the shop unavailable.

Please be patient. ;loading
DWildstar

Postby quickkill666 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 pm

i am but is is also the game page not just the shop
;a38 ;a41 Alpha293
quickkill666

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:14 pm

DWildstar wrote:Since this is still the beta, something was probably being loaded or updated on the server which made the shop unavailable.

Please be patient. ;loading

I realize this is the beta but if that is the case it would be nice if they'd give us a little warning, I would have been alot more miffed if it had crashed during a game and ruined my perfect 29-0 win record (especially now that I've read that our battle record will indeed be carrying over). In any case I'm willing to be patient but as this is the beta I also figure its our responsibility to report to the board whenever anything strange happens as well as to try to figure out what might have caused the issue which was the purpose of this topic. The purpose was not to sound impatient about being able to in-able to play. My appologies if it came off that way.
DanTheTimid

Return to Fellana's Laboratory