Post translation bugs here!!

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Post translation bugs here!!

Postby AnnaTheRed » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:19 pm

The text on Turn to Dust - This has been fixed.

Level Up messages - I noticed that some of them are a bit too long, and get cut off. We'll make it shorter and see if it works.

Oaken staff - Oh my, the text indeed looks like it's been translated by babelfish! The text has been fixed.

Title changing to Japanese for a second and it turns back to English - I've asked Japanese about this. It does seem strange.

Wrong card images? - This is not a bug. Wait for it to load completely. It seems that while downloading, the cards don't match up until it's done.

Untranslated message trying to log out while you're in Chat - I've reported this to Japanese staff before, but seems that it hasn't been fixed yet. I'll report it again. And thank you for the image, I will forward the image to Japanese staff.

Thank you all for reporting bugs!
Sorry that some old bugs still haven't been fixed. I will post when the bugs are fixed.

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Postby slashzero » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:09 pm

The thing is, I wasn't even in chat when I got that message.

Also, on the Starter file selection pages (https://login.alteil.com/cardpack/packSel01_al.html from 01 to 04) the page titles and a bit of text in an image at the bottom are untranslated.
slashzero

Postby Sylfeinray » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:25 am

AnnaTheRed wrote:The text on Turn to Dust - This has been fixed....

AnnaTheRed
;a40

Actually I was looking at the card today and now it says voluable.
Sylfeinray

Postby angelatheist » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:32 pm

There's a few errors on the https://login.alteil.com/releaseLoginInfo/ page. It should be button not buttun and it says apply buttun but only has a send button.

Edit: I'm probably the first person to do this but I tried out [card=81]Spell Lock[/card] and it works for the next two turns not just next turn.
Last edited by angelatheist on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelatheist

Postby Grain » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:40 am

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolnanihi2.jpg

I'm not toally sure how the battle details tab works, but, I found this untranslated.
Grain

Postby Romdeau » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:53 pm

Spell Lock does work for two turns and I was on the butt end of that spell-quite a surprise. Under the tab "Show Battle Stats" while you're playing, there's some kanji that doesn't belong. I'm not sure if anyone has pointed this out or not, but I apologize in advance if it's already been taken note of.
Romdeau

Postby Romdeau » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:17 am

Form to apply to solve login problem
If you want to solve login problem,
please input your Iczer name and click "apply" buttun.

※If you already applied,
please wait a minute, without clicking buttun again.

This is the current page that I see when I go to the request forced logout page. As you can see, button is misspelled. Also, I'd like to point out that the verb "have" is missing from If you already applied, but I guess it's implied.
Romdeau

Postby Taiki » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:50 pm

On the turn to dust card... in the description it says voluable instead of valuable.
Taiki

Postby Romdeau » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Under the story of Spheres, under the Falkow section it proudly announces how virtuous the "Folkow" Knights are.
Romdeau

Postby AnnaTheRed » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:01 pm

Sorry I haven't been updating this topic, but I haven't forgotten about it!
Now that PAX is over and we have about a month until our last convention for this year, I finally have the time to reply.

slashzero wrote:The thing is, I wasn't even in chat when I got that message.

Japanese staff is still looking into this problem.
Also, on the Starter file selection pages (https://login.alteil.com/cardpack/packSel01_al.html from 01 to 04) the page titles and a bit of text in an image at the bottom are untranslated.

This has been fixed.
angelatheist wrote:There's a few errors on the https://login.alteil.com/releaseLoginInfo/ page. It should be button not buttun and it says apply buttun but only has a send button.

The text has been changed for this page. Still a bit Engrishy, and we'll send the new translation to Japanese staff.
Edit: I'm probably the first person to do this but I tried out [card=81]Spell Lock[/card] and it works for the next two turns not just next turn.

Just like Proxy said, that's how Spell Lock should work. We've edited the text, so that it's easier to understand.
Grain wrote:http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolnanihi2.jpg
I'm not toally sure how the battle details tab works, but, I found this untranslated.

This bug has been reported, and should be fixed soon.
Proxy wrote:...it proudly announces how virtuous the "Folkow" Knights are.

Fixed!

And about The Turn to Dust.
We've changed the text on that card so many times, but whenever we do this big maintenance on our server, the older text is put back in there for some reason. We're trying to find the way to fix the text permanently right now.

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

PreviousNext

Return to Fellana's Laboratory