Login problems, E-mail problems etc

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Login problems, E-mail problems etc

Postby conco » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:29 pm

OK, so I registered for alpha a long time ago, I used alpha and closed beta with my alpha log in, I come onto Alteil today to have a play with the open beta, alpha login doesn't work, but fair enough it says just login with my real account, I try to do this and it keeps coming up with Invalid ID/Password.

I get tired of trying to login so just to see I try to register using the same E-mail, login name and password, it lets me register, I've even just logged in now using it, so does this mean that I won't get any benefits from being her from the start at all? Not from being there right from the start of alpha watching ;loading go round and round to no avail.

And I have received E-mails telling me it's the start of closed beta, alpha, open beta etc etc so you must have the E-mail on your database, so this leads me to also question how easy it's going to be to set up multiple accounts as well.
Alpha #364
conco

Re: Login problems, E-mail problems etc

Postby DanTheTimid » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:53 pm

My girlfriend is having login problems too, I haven't been present to see exactly what she did but she said she was able to login to the site just fine but couldn't login to the game it self, then when she tried to use the migrater it kept telling her her password was wrong even though she'd just used it to login to the site. Her account was made well back before alpha though she never actually participated during the closed beta do to being too busy. The name is Roselyn which I don't think should be too long nor is using any usual characters that should prevent her from migrating.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Logress » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:10 pm

The problem is that the Alteil game module has stricter password rules than the website and forums. So, there is a chance that your password will be rejected by the game. If this happens, you'll have to create a new password for the site and then try to migrate again. Lupos will have more details, and if all else fails he will fix it manually for you.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby conco » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:34 am

Logress wrote:The problem is that the Alteil game module has stricter password rules than the website and forums. So, there is a chance that your password will be rejected by the game. If this happens, you'll have to create a new password for the site and then try to migrate again. Lupos will have more details, and if all else fails he will fix it manually for you.

My account that I'm on now has exactly the same everything, password included and the game works fine for me, it's not that big of a deal in truth, but it'd be nice to get some of the bonuses that I'm entitled to :P
Alpha #364
conco

Postby lupos » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:49 pm

We are trying to ensure everyone gets all the bonuses. If you didn't receive the 1000 fight money pm me and ill fix it. When the time comes for the gifts, in the next week or so, if you cant get them, again, let me know and I'll sort it out.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby LeecherLeech » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:33 am

me too, i can't login to the game. registered before the alpha too, how can i play?
LeecherLeech

Postby DWildstar » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:31 am

LeecherLeech wrote:me too, i can't login to the game. registered before the alpha too, how can i play?

Hey Leech, if you're having login problems the fastest way to get it solved is if you email at admin@alteil.com or PM Lupos directly.
DWildstar

Postby lupos » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:21 am

Leecher registered before the game went live so you just need to use the migrator located here http://www.alteil.com/index.php/login/migrator. If for some reason that doesn't work, password too long or invalid for example, then pm or email me and I'll get it sorted out.
lupos
Site Admin

Return to Fellana's Laboratory