Battle Search Freezing

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Battle Search Freezing

Postby Gaznox » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:20 pm

This has happened twice to me and once to a friend. What happens is the battle search is active and when it seems that it has found a target the screen of two doors with the sphere in the middle appears. The problem is the screen freezes and never introduces the opponent. You have no option to leave other than loading Mirage Master and then going back to the arena. It seems that losses do not occur when this happens.

Also note that if you move your mouse towards the bottom of the doors the mouse senses buttons but clicking doesn't seem to do anything.
Gaznox

Re: Battle Search Freezing

Postby Aether » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:28 pm

I had something very similar happen to me. The same thing happened, the two doors appeared and it seemed that a target was found, but it was taking a very long time. I decided to wait it out and eventually an opponent appeared. I thought everything would be alright from there on out, but I was wrong. The game was moving excessively slow for me, almost unplayable. I was still doing alright even so, I was fighting a new player, but then everything just came to a halt; the slow pace became no pace at all. I couldn't click anything. I ended up getting disconnected and losing the match ending a 9 game win streak I had going.
;a40 Accounts: Alpha 121 / Aether
Aether

Return to Fellana's Laboratory