reports form the vogfather

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

reports form the vogfather

Postby TheVogfather » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:44 pm

the colored bar with the diffrent games and chat didn't always show up on the (i think it was the) avatar page. as well as the two rows of bars just below it. however this may have been becouse of the bandwith thing. that was all i could really notice. i never got the chance to play the game but i will keep my eye out for anything else.
A#221
TheVogfather

Re: reports form the vogfather

Postby Kiko » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:14 pm

I noted that was a problem too. But If you refreshed the page It fixed It's self.
;a18 ;a31
Kiko

Postby DanTheTimid » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:05 pm

How did you refresh the page, I couldn't figure out how to refresh it with out logging out and back in again. But yeah I had the same issue, I assumed it was related to the bandwith issue but only about half the times I logged in did those buttons actually load for me.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Rad!oZonde » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:10 pm

We should post which browsers we are using
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Postby Logress » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:13 pm

good point, browsers would be helpful. I've seen that in the game when the "My Iczer" Page loads, some of it is in Japanese at first, then switches to English. Anyone else see this on Wed? Also, anyone get a chance to see how the fonts look? I think they may be different depending on what fonts are installed in some places.

--Logress
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Kiko » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:25 pm

;a30
right click in the upper part of the window or if you have a Multimedia keyboard press the reload key
Kiko

Postby TheVogfather » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:38 pm

Logress wrote:good point, browsers would be helpful. I've seen that in the game when the "My Iczer" Page loads, some of it is in Japanese at first, then switches to English. Anyone else see this on Wed? Also, anyone get a chance to see how the fonts look? I think they may be different depending on what fonts are installed in some places.

--Logress

i saw that when it first loaded up but after it was cashed it was fine

oh yea for the record i'm useing ie7
A#221
TheVogfather

Postby DanTheTimid » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:53 pm

I used both IE and Mozilla Firefox but primarily Mozilla Firefox, I just used IE briefly to see if it ran any faster which it did not appear to.

I don't have the game in front of me now to test anything but I recall trying to right click all over the place but it never brought up "reload" or "refresh" as an option. With out the ability to test it though I can't be certain I wasn't just clicking in the wrong spot.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Kyriff » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:01 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:I used both IE and Mozilla Firefox but primarily Mozilla Firefox, I just used IE briefly to see if it ran any faster which it did not appear to.

I don't have the game in front of me now to test anything but I recall trying to right click all over the place but it never brought up "reload" or "refresh" as an option. With out the ability to test it though I can't be certain I wasn't just clicking in the wrong spot.

The easier way to refresh the page would be to hit F5. Other than that, just make sure when your right click, you are not right clicking on the flash that is running in the browser, the best place to try is between the bottom of the browser window and the flash right above it.

Either way, refreshing was the devil Tuesday night, every time I did it it caused me more trouble than just letting things load.

As to the original post about those buttons not showing up, I also noticed it happening. I chalked it up to bandwidth as well, but looking back, it happened a couple times after I had already cached those images, so I don't know.

-Kyriff
Kyriff

Return to Fellana's Laboratory