"You have been disconnected"

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

"You have been disconnected"

Postby Beast » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:00 am

I got this message everytime when I click on game or shop. My connection is 2Mbit/256Kbit. Do you have any ide what should i do?
Beast

Re: "You have been disconnected"

Postby reydien » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:20 pm

I can't diagnose the problem myself, but I imagine more information might be handy. What browser (type and version) are you using? are you using any ad or flash blocking addons, or security addons (i.e. noscript)? Are you sure you have the latest versions of flash and javascript installed and enabled?

I'm not trying to pester you with questions, just rattling a bunch off at once that could contain information as to what the problem you are having is.
"Select the pistol, and then, select your horse."
reydien

Postby Beast » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:43 pm

I am using Firefox (2.0.0.15), not using any flash blockers or something like that, and of course newest flash and java...I am going to try this new opera now...
Beast

Postby Symbiote » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:51 pm

I have experienced the same problem with Firefox 3.0 and also the newest Opera (9.5 I think)... to me, when I go to Game section, it just says ,,Loading..." and nothing happens (even after half and hour, I've tried it)
A drill that will pierce heavens... A dream that will come true... Believe in yourself. Not in me who believes in you, not in you who believes in me, but in you who believes in you.
Symbiote

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:33 am

as i cant find a way to enter game either and the stated above explain most of mi problem i think here is where i will ask XD, i can log to the site and si me avatar and such but i cant enter the game nor the shop nor the avatar manager but i can see all the other stuff and as far as the software i have i use firefox 2.0.0.7 and the flash and java are up to date so if anyone can help me it would by apreciated

Postby Logress » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:51 am

Do me a favor and try the latest IE, if you can. There's a chance this is caused by some bad data in your accounts avatar record, PM or email Lupos@alteil.com, if you haven't already. If that's the problem he should be able to fix it easily..
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Logress » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:56 am

Okay, I think I found the problem. You have two accounts with all the same user data, that's probably causing the bug. Fixing now...
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby azarael » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Seems I'm having the same problem now; I can pick my deck and get to the other parts of the interface, but when I try to enter the 'Game' Tab after I pick my deck, I get disconnected. I don't believe that I have two accounts with the same data....
azarael

Postby Learn2Fly » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:16 pm

yea not only do i get DC'd after loading a while but also crashed my browser like 2 times alrdy. this doesnt happen not once yesterday. and the loading didnt changed at all. -_- like 1-2 min everytime i do something... ;loading ;loading ;loading

FireFox v3 w/ noscript but allowed alteil. latest java. any way 2 speed loading time up?
Learn2Fly

Postby Guyver » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:53 pm

I get the same message when I go to the game or shop tabs. Avatar manager also loads indefinitely. I got an email from lupos saying that I had multiple accounts registered under that name. He said it had been taken care of. That made sense because I thought I had to register again once the game was launched. Unfortunately this did not fix the problem. I still get the same message. I have tried bypassing my router as well as messing with some IE7 security settings. I also tried deleting my temporary internet files. Firefox gives me the same message.

I was really looking forward to trying this game; hope this gets resolved soon.
Guyver

Next

Return to Fellana's Laboratory