2 non-critical bugs

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

2 non-critical bugs

Postby Jarin » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:24 pm

Found in FireFox 2, didn't check in other browsers.

1. When the game is launched from the main website, a new window pops up. When a shortcut linking to the main site is clicked the link is opened in the window from which I launched the game. It works this way for every link, except the Contact link on the My Iczer tab in the launched window, this link is opened in a new tab in the game window.
  2. There's a little white blok on top of the friends and guild list and
  3. the Blocklist tab picture doesn't seem transparent unlike the others:
Jarin

Re: 2 non-critical bugs

Postby reydien » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:45 pm

I believe the blocklist tab is intentionally black. If you click on the tab, it remains black while active.

As for the white square, I have no idea what is causing it, although I can say that, as a fellow Firefox 2 user, I have no such square on my window. I don't have anyone friended and am not in a guild, though.
"Select the pistol, and then, select your horse."
reydien

Postby Moozze » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:50 pm

reydien wrote:I believe the blocklist tab is intentionally black. If you click on the tab, it remains black while active.

As for the white square, I have no idea what is causing it, although I can say that, as a fellow Firefox 2 user, I have no such square on my window. I don't have anyone friended and am not in a guild, though.

He means the white square behind the Blocklist tab.

I don't think it's not transparent I think it's the same kind of white thingy as the other one.
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby reydien » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Oh I see now, it blends in so well with the light blue that I couldn't see it at first. Dunno about that, then.
reydien

Postby AnnaTheRed » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:41 pm

Hi Jarin,

1. "Contact" on "My Iczer" page is supposed to open a new window. This is not a bug.

2. The white block is a bug. We fixed this right before the launch, but when we switched the test server to the actual server, the fix didn't get carried over. We've reported this to Japanese Alteil staff, and should be fixed in a couple of days.

3. If you're just talking about the color, Blocklist is supposed to be gray. Or are you talking about how you still can see the white box (bug #2) when Blocklist is selected? If not, I don't think I understand what you mean...
I feel bad asking you this, (since you even attached a picture) but can you describe more about the bug #3?

Thank you!

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Postby reydien » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:20 am

if you look closely over the blacklist tab in the picture, there is a white rectangle over the tab, rather than the light blue color over the other tab. It is hard to notice, especially if you have your monitor settings a certain way.
reydien

Postby AnnaTheRed » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:40 am

reydien wrote:if you look closely over the blacklist tab in the picture, there is a white rectangle over the tab, rather than the light blue color over the other tab. It is hard to notice, especially if you have your monitor settings a certain way.

OOoh! I see it now! :o
I felt like I was able to see the 3D picture thingy. (which is something I was never able to :( )
Sorry about that. :oops:
I shall report this to Japanese Alteil staff as well.

Thank you!

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Postby Moozze » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:40 am

reydien wrote:if you look closely over the blacklist tab in the picture, there is a white rectangle over the tab, rather than the light blue color over the other tab. It is hard to notice, especially if you have your monitor settings a certain way.

You got that from me! :D
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby Jarin » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:42 am

Not a problem, and thanks to Moozze and Reydien for pointing out what I ment while I was away.

I reported the Contact link simply because I noticed every other link put the page it would open in the window from which I launched Alteil, except for that one, that's why I thought it was weird.

And my apologies for the unclear topic title.
Last edited by Jarin on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jarin

Postby Moozze » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:17 am

Jarin wrote:Not a problem, and thanks to Reydien for pointing out what I ment while I was away.

I reported the Contact link simply because I noticed every other link put the page it would open in the window from which I launched Alteil, except for that one, that's why I thought it was weird.

And my apologies for the unclear topic title.

I pointed that out but whatever. T_T
Annoying.
Moozze

Next

Return to Fellana's Laboratory