Teleportation Soldier

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Teleportation Soldier

Postby Shadowkit » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Hoping I'm posting this in the right area, Return Spell says that it returns one friendly unit to the card file. I'm assuming that I'm suppose to select the unit I want to return however when I select it nothing happens and it goes to the next unit. Am I just performing it wrong in some way?
Shadowkit

Location: Certainly not right behind you while holding a knife. Trust me on it. :D

Re: Teleportation Soldier

Postby Romdeau » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:09 pm

I think the text is wrong, I believe it's supposed to read return one closed unit to your card file. Which seems really, really, bad to me considering she's AGI 4 and most units haven't acted before her. Grimoires and soul skills might hit a great spirit or something (due to the randomness) but besides that, I'm not sold at all.
Romdeau

Postby Visfarix » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Wow that's a pretty big typo then. It even says in the card list "Return one friendly unit to the card file". This card's text needs to be changed to reflect this or change the card so that it follows the text. Preferably change the card so that it can do both 8-)
Visfarix

Postby Phenoca » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm

But look at her ATK! It's over 20!

Too bad back-row units only have 20 HP. Otherwise I could totally rush with her : )

Cassowary and EX: Garfath would be overdoing it - so I'll just rush with another card. Unless I had more copies of Cemetary Rats.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Romdeau » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am

Why has this thread not been responded to by a GM? I suspect it will receive more attention under the bugs forum.
Romdeau

Postby Harion » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:41 am

i would think this is a bug
My goal is not to win, but to have fun.
But since winning is fun, I can't help but to make winning my goal.
--
Bear killing axe-man was meant to be what it's name suggests - a killer unit. Sadly, there were no bears to kill in Alteil.
Harion

Postby DWildstar » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:16 am

We tested this out, it did only return closed units, but we're waiting on Japan to see if that's its intended function.
DWildstar

Postby AnnaTheRed » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Sorry, we didn't mean to ignore you guys!

We tested this, and reported it to Japan, but with "Silver week" (new long made-up holidays. America needs more made up holidays!) was going on, it took a bit longer for them to get back to us than usual.

It's fixed now. It should "return one friendly unit to the card file."
AnnaTheRed

Return to Fellana's Laboratory