What is this???

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

What is this???

Postby Yabs14 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:59 am

okay, i dont know if it is me or what,.,.
but this game takes too long in ;loading ,., and i mean long,.,.

the game is cool and all,.,.
but what is the problem???
Yabs14

Re: What is this???

Postby DWildstar » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:18 am

Moving this to Fellana's Laboratory. If you're having problems please give some computer stats so we have some way to help you. What kind of computer are you on? What browser are you using? What's your connection speed? Wired? Wireless? Latest version of Flash installed? Did you try clearing your browser and Flash cache?
DWildstar

Postby Yabs14 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:57 pm

im on a windows xp computer

mozilla firefox

100mbps wired

54mbps wireless

lastest flashdrive installed

what do you mean in your last question???
Yabs14

Postby Logress » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Sometimes if there's a crash or other hicup, a bad version of one of our game files could be in your temp cache. Then when you load again the game will try to use that bad file again, so it's good to clear you cache (it's called "delete private data" in many browsers). Also, if it works fine until you try to load a battle, it might be a corrupt File save. Just go to the File editor, create a new file exactly the same as your old one, then delete your old one and it should work fine.
Other things to experiment with are firewalls or security settings.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Yabs14 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Logress wrote:Sometimes if there's a crash or other hicup, a bad version of one of our game files could be in your temp cache. Then when you load again the game will try to use that bad file again, so it's good to clear you cache (it's called "delete private data" in many browsers). Also, if it works fine until you try to load a battle, it might be a corrupt File save. Just go to the File editor, create a new file exactly the same as your old one, then delete your old one and it should work fine.

Thx man!!!
Yabs14

Postby Yabs14 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Yabs14 wrote:
Logress wrote:Sometimes if there's a crash or other hicup, a bad version of one of our game files could be in your temp cache. Then when you load again the game will try to use that bad file again, so it's good to clear you cache (it's called "delete private data" in many browsers). Also, if it works fine until you try to load a battle, it might be a corrupt File save. Just go to the File editor, create a new file exactly the same as your old one, then delete your old one and it should work fine.

Thx man!!!

oh oh oh, where can i find that file editor?
Yabs14

Postby kyokaze » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Yabs14 wrote:oh oh oh, where can i find that file editor?

Go to the game tab, either on the main page click file, or the little symbol in the corner that says Menu, highlight it and select file.
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Return to Fellana's Laboratory