what login ID must i use to "launch" the game?

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

what login ID must i use to "launch" the game?

Postby LeecherLeech » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:17 am

help me, i can't enter the game, i keep entering my current username and password, but it keeps saying that it is incorrect login ID. or must i create a new one?

what does migrator do? T_T and what is this "login, first clean check worked " this displayed after i enter my current username and pass in the migrator page.

:(

and im sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, i dont know where...

(i registered way back, before the alpha)
LeecherLeech

Re: what login ID must i use to "launch" the game?

Postby DWildstar » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:34 am

Hey Leech, if you're having login problems the fastest way to get it solved is to email admin@alteil.com or PM Lupos.

I moved this topic to the bugs forum. Even though this technically isn't a bug :P
DWildstar

Postby lupos » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 am

There is a "LAUNCH" button at the top of the main site that launches the game. This is where you type in your user name and password. If it gives you an error, copy that error into an email and send it to admin@alteil.com with your user name and password. If you are sure you are doing it right, most likely you are just failing to capitalize correctly.

To be clear the "login" link on the main site just logs you into the site/forum. For now that doesn't do much on the main site but we intend to have commenting on articles turned on in the not to distant future.

The migrator is for people who registered on the site before the game ever went live. Their accounts were only on the site and forum and needed to be migrated into the game database.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby LeecherLeech » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:11 am

ok im so stupid. wrote my username wrong, i thought it wasn't case sensitive just like the main site. thread close?
LeecherLeech

Return to Fellana's Laboratory