Just Wondering...

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Just Wondering...

Postby Kyoshi » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:59 pm

If we do get the Alpha back up by today... What times are we looking at and would we have another lengthened time period to get on and test out the servers and game?

Also I don't know whether anyone else had this problem. I saw it mentioned in other threads but I was stuck seeing a lot of kanji. It would load up alright after the first time it saw the page but when I went to pick out my deck I couldn't read a word of anything. Though I'm trying to learn Japanese, that kind of crash course was crazy. :?
I was just going to point that out and see if anyone else had that problem of the decks to pick were in Japanese along with the links leading to the description of what was in the deck and info about it and I would guess the nation information. I was actually inches away from battling near the very beginning on Wednesday but then again as soon as I was about to click the button the servers timed out on me.

To the admins: Good job so far and like the new site layout. Keep up the good work. ;a33
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Re: Just Wondering...

Postby reydien » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:09 pm

Don't worry, you didn't accidentally toggle the Japanese mode on accident or anything. The descriptions of the Starter decks are still untranslated. They are also not up to date: the decks were modified recently (within the last week and a half). There will probably be other portions of the game that are also untranslated at first, seeing as it is still a work in progress.
"Select the pistol, and then, select your horse."
reydien

Re: Just Wondering...

Postby Kyoshi » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:15 pm

reydien wrote:Don't worry, you didn't accidentally toggle the Japanese mode on accident or anything. The descriptions of the Starter decks are still untranslated. They are also not up to date: the decks were modified recently (within the last week and a half). There will probably be other portions of the game that are also untranslated at first, seeing as it is still a work in progress.

Ya I knew there were still things being translated but since I read some were still seeing some things in Japanese I thought maybe it happened to a few and not all. I only saw 6 people on when I got on. And I didn't know there was a Japanese mode.... that would be kinda cool in some sort of way though...
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Return to Fellana's Laboratory