Gowen Deck issue

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Gowen Deck issue

Postby Warpig6640 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:52 pm

The dryad cards soulskill is incorrect, it says that it adds +10 to all friendly DF, but it goes to AT if its ment to be that way change the card, hard to build a deck strat if they aren't correct.
Warpig6640

Re: Gowen Deck issue

Postby Moratorius » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:59 pm

Unless it was somehow changed from last week, which is when I last saw it triggered, it definitely adds +10 to all friendly units' defense.
Moratorius

Postby Warpig6640 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:15 pm

the only other thing i can think is that it has a SP cost thats not listed the only other card i had out was a brave soldier, the two dryads died and he got 20 AT, does it still work if they are not in the soul card slot? my brave soldier had 90AT and 20 def, it shoulda been 40 def and 70 AT
Warpig6640

Postby erestor » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:18 pm

enless it was changed in the last couple hours
because i had used it with 10+ df
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby Warpig6640 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:22 pm

ill try it agin right now and find out, i rank up my brave sol. so hes got high hp, then give him the action skill from the dryads and make sure hes the only one there when they die...usually its someones soulskill that kills them both like a salamander or something
Warpig6640

Postby DanTheTimid » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:29 pm

I think you may not quite understand how soul skills work. Before a game begins you choose 5 cards to put into your soul card section, they each have their own lp values and lose them in order. One of the causes of losing lp is a card being buried. In your example it sounds like your dryad died and you expected its soul skill to go off, but what happened was its death depleted the last lp of one of your soul cards and that soul card's soul skill gave +attack. Because you thought soul skills were based on units, not the seperate soul cards, you assumed it was the dryads effect that had gone off. However Soul Skills do absolutely nothing unless the cards is in your soul cards, so if a dryad is played as a unit you can ignore its soul skill as it will never come into play.

If I'm misunderstanding you, my apologies, just offering up a possible explanation as I have found the dryad soul skill to always boost defense exactly as its supposed to.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Warpig6640 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:48 pm

thats all well and good but how come my other soulskills work when the other cards die?
Warpig6640

Postby erestor » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:12 am

i think i get what you are saying
your dyrad was closed and not revived thus at the beginning of the turn the lp was taken but it gave you atk instead of 10 df. most likely that was just a glitch in the system or the code was changed to give atk on accident. if that happens again then it is a serious problem. to be frank try to phrase your sentences better, i aint one to say that but it is a bit difficult to understand
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby radishlaw » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:50 pm

I have to say it is difficult to identify your issue,maybe you want to have a match with someone in the training arena to test this.
radishlaw

Postby lunchboxx10 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 pm

i think dan the timid is right.

he had 20 def. from the opening dryad skills. His next soul cards gave his friendly units +atk. That explains the 20 def. and 90 atk on rankupped brave soldier
lunchboxx10

Return to Fellana's Laboratory