Paypal bug

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Paypal bug

Postby Fatherwolf » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 am

I tryed 2 times to buy 6000 grans for 50 dollars and got nothing for my trouble, the transaction went on and i got billed but i did not receive the gran and i encontered some other people who add the same problem, I'd like to know if my email, when i notified the cashier moderator got through or not. I use gamil so that may have been the problem. But the fact remain i got billed a 100 dollars and got nothing. Please adress this bug as soon as possible. :| :|
I am more terrified of light that leave no shadow then of darkness i't self.
Fatherwolf

Re: Paypal bug

Postby Logress » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Okay, I'll take a look right now. This bug was supposedly fixed, but at least I can add the Gran directly into your account if I can't figure out what's wrong.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby AnnaTheRed » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:21 pm

By the way, if you have some kind of emergency situation and want someone to look into it ASAP, PM or send an email to any GM rather than posting in the forum.
We get a notification when we receive a PM or an email at our Alteil account. And that way we can keep the record of your problem. ;)

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Postby Fatherwolf » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:43 pm

I actualy tryed emailing the autority, but for some reason i't seem like you did not get both my message, next time i'll try a PM. That and i't seem i'm not the only one.
I am more terrified of light that leave no shadow then of darkness i't self.
Fatherwolf

Postby Logress » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:40 pm

BTW, we're pretty sure the paypal bug is completely fixed now, so no one should have any problem going forward.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Fellana's Laboratory