'Mark forums read' error.

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

'Mark forums read' error.

Postby Awod » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:38 pm

Typically when browsing I just view a few areas that peak my interest, read the threads in those sections that interest me then mark the section as read. This time I did that but at the board index and marked *all* forums as read.

Mark forums read
After which I received:
------------
Information

All forums have been marked read.

Return to the index page.
-------------

If I wait it'll return me to the Alteil homepage after several seconds but if I want to return to the forum and press Return to the index page I get this.

Warning: JForum::require_once(distribution\php.php) [function.JForum-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \Forum\includes\application.php on line 144

Fatal error: JForum::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'distribution\php.php' (include_path='') in \Forum\includes\application.php on line 144

It's not really a big deal to me since it did mark everything as read but I thought I'd let you know and I've tried this several times to ensure it wasn't a fluke.
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Re: 'Mark forums read' error.

Postby Romdeau » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:31 pm

I remember posting about this earlier and it was ignored. I don't think this is a high priority problem for them, as it's just a small inconvenience- at least on the surface.
Romdeau

Re: 'Mark forums read' error.

Postby lupos » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:37 am

It is a concern and on the list somewhere but it's not a top priority no. Either way thanks for the heads up/reminder. We will get to it one of these not to distant future days.
lupos
Site Admin

Return to Fellana's Laboratory