Daytime Mess-Up

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Daytime Mess-Up

Postby Linnear » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:26 am

I don't know what happened but I'm a Gowen user so this got me all confused. --No screenshot unfortunately---

I was about half-way through my match in the arena and I noticed that during the day, my Lightning Archer would recieve his Rank-Up but my C.Monk would not. The settings then switched to night. My C.Monk recieved a Rank-Up. I proceeded to play my other Brave Soldier, and it did NOT recieve a Rank-Up - until I revived it after it got closed. Is there something that could have confused the server or something? It has only happened ONCE to me.
Linnear

Re: Daytime Mess-Up

Postby ShinyDanmaku » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:27 am

Maybe it has to do with your sphere level? They rank-up at different sphere levels. If that's not it then, I dunno :lol:
ShinyDanmaku

Postby AnnaTheRed » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 am

I think AhMyGamer is right.

Lightning archer ranks up at Sphere Level 4
Combat monks ranks up at Sphere Level 5
Brave soldier ranks up at Sphere Level 9

So what I think happened was, you had Combat monk and Lightning archer in the field, and you put SPs into your sphere and Sphere Level became 4, and ranked up your Lightning archer. (and it happened to be at night)
Next round, you put 1 or more SP into Sphere Level, ranking up your Combat monk.
Linnear wrote:I proceeded to play my other Brave Soldier, and it did NOT receive a Rank-Up - until I revived it after it got closed.

This part is confusing...
What do you mean your Brave Soldier received a rank up after it got closed?
Did you happen to put almost all SP into your Sphere Level each turn? If so, you may have manually ranked up Brave soldier (meaning you've increased Sphere Level to 9) when you put him out (or revive) the second time.

If not, write down Battle ID number (it's in the top of the chatbox in the game screen) when this happens again, and let us know!

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Postby Logress » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:46 am

One thing about Rank UP. You only Rank Up if you are not Ranked Up already. You stay Ranked Up permanently (keep the bonuses) if you are Ranked Up, until you are Closed. When you revive a closed card, and you still have the necessary Gowen level to Rank Up, you will revive not Ranked Up, and immediately Rank Up again.
What I'm trying to say is, if you have the necessary Gowen Level to Rank Up, you don't see the "Rank Up" text pop up ever single round, because you remain ranked up from the round before. You'll only see it pop up again on rounds where you revive.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Fellana's Laboratory