GUI issue

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

GUI issue

Postby woshiro » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:42 pm

I have a HUGE issue with ingame interface... When I cast some spell, lets say Fire Arrow then when the skill activates and I have to choose the target - on the right theres a extra large picture of the card that covers all right section of the screen - making impossible to read stats or view opponents cemetery. I once played Fire Arrow and I had two possible targets - Magic Sword Dual-Wielder or Blitz Soldier - in case my opponent had zero SP I would kill Blitz but in case he had some SP for Dual-Wielder abilities I would rather kill him - but since there was that stupid picture of Fire Arrow I couldnt see if he had any SP left or not... I believe this happens also when activating soul skills or choosing targets of action skills - whenever there an ability waiting to resolve the picture of the card from which the ability is originated appears making impossible to view information about your opponent...

Maybe there some secret way how to view that info but I havent figured it out - if so Iam deeply sorry and please someone post me reply how you do it, but if Iam right then this is a huge flaw and I hope admins will adjust GUI so that players can make proper decisions and wont have to guess like I did with the Fire Arrow...
woshiro

Re: GUI issue

Postby Grain » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Left click & drag it.
Grain

Postby Romdeau » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Grain wrote:Left click & drag it.

And the secret is unveiled.
Romdeau

Postby EvilGenius » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:20 pm

Grain likes to do that... reveal all our secrets. We'll have to egg him later. :lol:
EvilGenius

Return to Fellana's Laboratory